The Return of Terror Creek 666: It Came from the Sticker Bushes! - October 31st Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off, I apologize as I could have used better words then "dropped the ball." We all appreciate the fact that you volunteered your time as I know in your profession it is not easy to do. However, I don't think it is unfair of us to ask what's up as it HAS been almost three months since the tournament. I wanted to stress to Tim and now you that we can wait, it would have just been nice to know what was going on as it seemed like the trophies fell by the wayside. Once again, sorry if I upset you in any way just some of us wanted to know what was up. And again, I appreciate your efforts as everytime you do something with your skill set it always turns out great. No hard feeling I hope Q.
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

None taken. I just got offened, because the ball was in my court and I called time out instead passing it. I guess I'm just mad at myself to keep you guys waiting. It should have been done a long time ago and I apologize. But the lettering will be cut, weeded, and finalized this weekend and at the latest will be in the mail to Tim on Monday morning. He might have it sooner if he comes up to Enjoy Sedro this Weekend.
      WORK LESS THROW MORE
      http://www.grippt.com

Comment

Originally posted by sk8architecture View Post
        None taken. I just got offened, because the ball was in my court and I called time out instead passing it. I guess I'm just mad at myself to keep you guys waiting. It should have been done a long time ago and I apologize. But the lettering will be cut, weeded, and finalized this weekend and at the latest will be in the mail to Tim on Monday morning. He might have it sooner if he comes up to Enjoy Sedro this Weekend.
        Well I look forward to it. I also would really like to get a round in with you soon. It has been too long. I will try to get up to sedro sometime in Jan. or early feb. Take care.
        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X