The Return of Terror Creek 666: It Came from the Sticker Bushes! - October 31st Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I so wish I had planned and found a partner, I'm so sad now I totally want to play
    "Just because you have a club doesn't mean you're organized..."

Comment

Sam I wish you would of told me that!!! I would have totally played with you, I didn't have a partner either and wasn't going to play until my dad volunteered very recently.
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I sprained my thumb on Wednesday afternoon, playing catch with a Sonic with a handful of guys at North Park... some random guy threw me a low line-drive and I tried to catch it between the legs>>>Snap... ouch... run around in circles for 5 mins... ouch.... @#$=!%*
        Great, I can't play this weekend-- now I'm sponsoring Mark 5 to fill in as JR's doubles partner...
        Son of a motherless goat, I was really looking forward to this one!
        Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Tom: Awesome, thanks!

Andrew: That trophy is badass! I want that thing too, hopefully my partner is onboard!

Sam: It's not too late. It ain't over til the skinny guy with a paunch yells "Bring it in!"

Toby: WTF were you thinking, man? It's not like your name is Toby Catchzinsky or anything!
          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

You're right, I should've been practicing my putts!
            Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Anybody out there that wants to play, but doesn't have a partner? I just got an email from a dude in Oly who's looking to play, but has no partner. Obviously, he doesn't want to make the trip to hope to find somebody the day of. Lemme know one way or another, if so!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                Anybody out there that wants to play, but doesn't have a partner? I just got an email from a dude in Oly who's looking to play, but has no partner. Obviously, he doesn't want to make the trip to hope to find somebody the day of. Lemme know one way or another, if so!
                Huh,

Who is it? Was kinda on the fence about playing.

Comment

Andy Skorvan, I don't know him personally, but he just moved to the area from Ohio. I'll send you his email by PM.

Comment

Come to Fortunato's after Terror Creek 666 dubs!!

I truly wish I could be at Terror Creek tomorrow. Unfortunately, Mr Illg and I are both sidelined with injuries.
                    I have also been busy with my new business venture
                    Fortunato's is located in the heart of downtown Woodinville at 17410 133rd Ave NE
                    due south of play it again sports. We are having a great party tomorrow for Halloween. Prizes for the best costumes and rippin blues music by Off Suit
                    Ten bucks gets you in and includes tastes of six wines
                    If you get here early there is even food included!
                    We also serve a pretty fine pizza pie....

I thank you all for allowing me this shameless plug!!

Michael
                    www.fortunatos.net
                    "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

Yeah not gonna happen I have a ton still to do tomorrow to get ready. Have fun everybody

Comment

MARK IT ZERO!!!!!
                        The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

SHUT THE F@#$ UP DONNIE! MARK IT A ZERO!

I dabbled in pacifism once...not during nam' of course.

Love the gettup Walter!
                          A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Big thanks to Chuck and Tim for doing a terrific job as TD's. Everything from the tee's of evil, the obnoxious island holes, to the putters, were all great fun. Everything was really well planned and ran smoothly so my hat off to you guys! Thanks to everyone else to helped as well as attended. I will for sure be back next year. And tim, the dude abides!
                            "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                            -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                              Big thanks to Chuck and Tim for doing a terrific job as TD's. Everything from the tee's of evil, the obnoxious island holes, to the putters, were all great fun. Everything was really well planned and ran smoothly so my hat off to you guys! Thanks to everyone else to helped as well as attended. I will for sure be back next year. And tim, the dude abides!
                              Hell yeah it was a ton a fun, this was my first Terror Creek Doubles and won't be my last as long as Tim and Chuck keep it going. Stengele is so humble he forgot to mention his team finished first in Advanced, good job buddy.

Oh by the way I got second in Intermediate.
                              Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                                Hell yeah it was a ton a fun, this was my first Terror Creek Doubles and won't be my last as long as Tim and Chuck keep it going. Stengele is so humble he forgot to mention his team finished first in Advanced, good job buddy.

Oh by the way I got second in Intermediate.
                                Thanks Tom and congrats to you big guy! You are comming along quicky my friend. I would have stayed longer but it was getting close to my bedtime and I needed to watch my niece and nephew trick or treat.
                                "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                                -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X