Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's was my suggestion to all the Eastern WA TD's back in June to send in their fee's to show their continued support of the series. I know Guy is ready. I can't say for WR but Lakewood is paid
    rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
      I kinda doubt that Scot is being negligent. The series pulled the plug on the eve of his tournament and then apparently the series put the plug back awhile later. Why don't you just call him up Jub? That would have been too appropriate.
      No sweat man

Actually left hanging is a better way to put it. Paul Wright (x2) has been vital for the WA series life support. thanks Paul
      rewindb.com

Comment

so is the spring classic the only one that hasnt paid the series fees or are there others as well? if there are others then i think this thread should have been addressed a bit differently.
        Team HOSER:dancing:
        Team OLY:cheerleader:
        Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

ass hat

Originally posted by all2common View Post
          I see. I've got my 'Classics' mixed up. You may refer to me as an ass-hat for the day if you'd like...
          You are an ass hat.
          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I can not imagine WR did not pay yet so Yes The SC is the only one not to be paid in full
            rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
              I can not imagine WR did not pay yet so Yes The SC is the only one not to be paid in full
              Hey Jub,

Just curious, but... did anyone actually take the time call Ray and ask him about this directly?
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

This is why it would be cool if more people that are involved in washington state events or clubs would make themselves available here. I know there has been some bad blood between the tdgpa and an ex-series organizer. I don't want to get into details because it is not my place and neither party is represented. Like I previously stated mark kilmer is a dork.
                Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                  Hey Jub,

Just curious, but... did anyone actually take the time call Ray and ask him about this directly?
                  Yes he was asked about the fee's by at least two people
                  rewindb.com

Comment

Yes he was asked about the fee's by at least two people
                    i do believe there was a discussion about this at the tournament in question. Im not quite sure what the total conclusion was but I do know that fees for the series did not come out of the tournament so this would be money coming straight out of Rays pockets if we asked him to pay it. I do also know when I was involved in this discussion he was still running the Last event and was going to be taking fees out for that one. I also understood he would be doing the overall standing for the rest of the year as payment for the fees. There was also something else which im not quite sure about. I do know the standings were posted at one point but have since stopped being updated. Perhaps another falling out between Ray and the club happened, I dont know.

as for Kennewick. If anyone has any questions directed at or about whats happening direct them to me and I can communicate with pretty much anyone here in the Tri-Cities area.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleDees View Post
                      i do believe there was a discussion about this at the tournament in question. Im not quite sure what the total conclusion was but I do know that fees for the series did not come out of the tournament so this would be money coming straight out of Rays pockets if we asked him to pay it.
                      Here is the actual SC flyer
                      http://www.discgolftacoma.com/flyers...ingclassic.pdf

This is an interesting statement;
                      It is my belief that players who attended the SC were under the impression that it (SC) was still part of the 09 WA series. I even remember personally asking why If he did not want to run the series (Reason burnout) it was weird that he would still have the energy to run two of the current series events. So if he did not take out fee's then either the results from said event should be dropped or he failed to cover all his bases and should be held responsible for the fee's

I do also know when I was involved in this discussion he was still running the Last event and was going to be taking fees out for that one. I also understood he would be doing the overall standing for the rest of the year as payment for the fees. There was also something else which I'm not quite sure about. I do know the standings were posted at one point but have since stopped being updated. Perhaps another falling out between Ray and the club happened, I don't know.
                      Another interesting statement here.
                      SC Ran but no fee's taken, So what results needed to be kept
                      FC still TD but will take fee's for keeping scores and points as payment for effort.

as for Kennewick. If anyone has any questions directed at or about whats happening direct them to me and I can communicate with pretty much anyone here in the Tri-Cities area.
                      Who are you exactly?
                      rewindb.com

Comment

Who are you exactly?
                        Check his profile.
                        Ed Doppelmayr

Comment

I can't speak on the allegations because I wasn't there and haven't talked to the parties involved. I do know though, that someone else was keeping track of the series points and scores.
                          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Um, I have all the series points scored to current. Let me work on a presentable version and I will post the results. (Including the Spring Classic).
                            The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
                              Um, I have all the series points scored to current. Let me work on a presentable version and I will post the results. (Including the Spring Classic).
                              Your the man Chuck
                              Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
                                Like I previously stated mark kilmer is a dork.

I will PUSH this issue when I see him at Lava Launch....

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X