Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor Mill

I went ahead and posted this here to save time

With all but one event left in the WA series the Spring Classic is the only one who has not paid it's series fees. Should the results still be included as series points earned or excluded because of non payment?
    rewindb.com

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
    I went ahead and posted this here to save time

With all but one event left in the WA series the Spring Classic is the only one who has not paid it's series fees. Should the results still be included as series points earned or excluded because of non payment?
    Yes the results should be included. get all the TD's together from the series and get the spring classic TD to pay the series fee. if they dont pay, then ban them from TD'ing next year in the series. thanks for letting people know about this Jub.
    Team HOSER:dancing:
    Team OLY:cheerleader:
    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

I moved this thread to the Washington Series section. It is more on topic there and hasn't yet proved that it should be in the CT section.

Comment

Oh yea of little faith
        rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
          Yes the results should be included. get all the TD's together from the series and get the spring classic TD to pay the series fee. if they dont pay, then ban them from TD'ing next year in the series. thanks for letting people know about this Jub.
          The only problem is he has decided not to run the final anyway. I now the pDGA bans TD's for non payment I wonder if we can convince them to ban him after all they sanctioned the event, it's fees and practices
          rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
            The only problem is he has decided not to run the final anyway. I now the pDGA bans TD's for non payment I wonder if we can convince them to ban him after all they sanctioned the event, it's fees and practices
            who's running the final tournament then??? it might be hard to have the PDGA ban him because of non payment of our series fees. if it was non payment of PDGA fees that would be different. isnt there anybody that could convince him to pay up?
            Team Meteor

Comment

who's running the final tournament then???
              I know there will be one just not sure who will be running it.

it might be hard to have the PDGA ban him because of non payment of our series fees. if it was non payment of PDGA fees that would be different.
              We could argue that the "lure of Ratings" was why most everyone attended so...
              We could also look at pDGA final report to see if he declared that he had withheld series fees

isnt there anybody that could convince him to pay up?
              Yeah 135 of you
              Last edited by LJ Jubner; August 20th, 2009, 08:30 AM. Reason: additional thought Bold
              rewindb.com

Comment

if there is a way for the players to convince him to pay the fees, please post a email address of someway to get a hold of him.
                Team Meteor

Comment

Who's running the Autum Classic Jub?
                  A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

who's running the final tournament then??? it might be hard to have the PDGA ban him because of non payment of our series fees. if it was non payment of PDGA fees that would be different. isnt there anybody that could convince him to pay up?
                    Why not start with your State Coordinator? THATS one of his duties......dealing with negligent TD's, that is...

Comment

Like I said I don't know who is running Fall Classic.TDGPA would be the one to decide.

Mags I heard this after Eric so I am sure he is already on this
                      rewindb.com

Comment

I kinda doubt that Scot is being negligent. The series pulled the plug on the eve of his tournament and then apparently the series put the plug back awhile later. Why don't you just call him up Jub? That would have been too appropriate.
                        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

I think this is about Ray Antoon, no? Who is Scot?
                          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Scot More, the TD for Aloha Sushi. I also think Ray is the subject here.
                            Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

I see. I've got my 'Classics' mixed up. You may refer to me as an ass-hat for the day if you'd like...
                              Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X