X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW and WA state dubs -October 18

Just a heads up, we are looking to have these events either Oct.10th and 11th or Oct. 17th and 18th.
    Northwest doubles is usually played the Saturday at lakewood and sea tac.
    State dubs is held Sunday at steilly.
    NW will be run by Gordy and Gibson.
    State is being run by Mike Cain and Chris Waugh.
    Details still need to be worked out but I would like to get some excitement for these great events going now. Always fun, always worth while!
    Last edited by REDFIVE; October 13th, 2009, 08:12 AM. Reason: CW 2X title fixer
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

unless this is the same weekend as the tourney in Cornwall that Mike Leslie is running you can count on us being there. In my opinion these are the 3 best courses in the greater Seattle area and a chance to play all 3 in one weekend is a must go!!!

Comment

BYOP doubles events are the most fun of all in my opinion!!!
      Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Contact Info

Does anyone have Chris Waugh's phone number? I need to get ahold of him so we can decide on the dates for doubles.
        I tried a PM to him, but haven't heard back.

Thanks,
        Gibson

Comment

Im hoping for the 10-11th! The MCDG has an event on the other weekend (private campground disc golf)!!!
          A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Get it ironed out, and email the calendarmaster: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info !
            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

NW & WA State Doubles Details

OK. We've decided on the weekend for the two big doubles events. Here are the details:

Saturday, October 17th, NW Doubles
              Lakewood Park (Seattle)/SeaTac
              First round will be at Lakewood. Best shot for all divisions except Open Pro who will have the pleasure of playing worst drive for the first round.
              Second round will be at SeaTac. Best shot for all divisions.
              Players meeting at the upper parking lot of Lakewood at 9:00 am.
              40 dollars per team for all pro divisions. 20 dollars per team for all amateur divisions.
              Traveling trophy for first place in Open Pro!

Sunday, October 18th, WA State Doubles
              Fort Steilacoom
              They will be playing one round on the Alt 18 and one on the Pro 18.
              Best shot for both rounds.
              Chris will post the player's meeting time and entry fees on this thread when they are decided.

Doesn't look like there are any big tournaments on this weekend so get a partner and come join us. Love to see some teams from Oregon, Eastern WA, Idaho, etc.

Comment

Fort Steilacoom
                $50 for open teams $30 for am
                Players meeting at 9:00 a.m.

Come for your chance to have your name on the trophy!

Doesn't look like there are any big tournaments on this weekend so get a partner and come join us. Love to see some teams from Oregon, Eastern WA, Idaho, etc.[/QUOTE]
                Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

This weekend That weekend We can get it together

What a bunch of ****! Are you guys ever going to get it together? Normally WA/NW is on the last weekend in Sept Now it's the middle of Oct. WTF. I was trying to organize a Ball Golf course on the 17th-18 But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This really means we need to get it together and keep events on their traditional weekends. Again WTF
                  Last edited by Scott; September 10th, 2009, 07:26 AM. Reason: Profanity
                  rewindb.com

Comment

jub, calm down. it couldnt be on the last weekend of september. thats when we are having the fundraiser event for chandler. you can still do your ball golf thing. the more things that are happening give us all more options and more options are always better.
                    Team HOSER:dancing:
                    Team OLY:cheerleader:
                    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                      What a bunch of ****! Are you guys ever going to get it together? Normally WA/NW is on the last weekend in Sept Now it's the middle of Oct. WTF. I was trying to organize a Ball Golf course on the 17th-18 But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This really means we need to get it together and keep events on their traditional weekends. Again WTF
                      This has been posted for awhile now. You could have voiced your opinion earlier and it could have influenced the decision. Sorry jub.
                      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Funny, When I saw The Kid on Sun I was under the impression WA/NW was on the 10th/11th because we talked about this. I spoke to Kilmer a couple weeks ago about his baskets and he and I decided that the weekend of the 17th was the best. 3-4 too soon, 10-11 WA/NW, Halloween Tim and A BIG party, 24-25 Saturation weekend.
                        rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                          Funny, When I saw The Kid on Sun I was under the impression WA/NW was on the 10th/11th because we talked about this. I spoke to Kilmer a couple weeks ago about his baskets and he and I decided that the weekend of the 17th was the best. 3-4 too soon, 10-11 WA/NW, Halloween Tim and A BIG party, 24-25 Saturation weekend.
                          Mike and I discussed these two weekends and were leaning toward the 10th & 11th but had to coordinate with gibson and gordy. A date was never set until yesterday. Sorry for the miscomunication gibson and I were unaware of your plans.
                          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

2weeks

Originally posted by Gibson View Post
                              OK. We've decided on the weekend for the two big doubles events. Here are the details:

Saturday, October 17th, NW Doubles
                              Lakewood Park (Seattle)/SeaTac
                              First round will be at Lakewood. Best shot for all divisions except Open Pro who will have the pleasure of playing worst drive for the first round.
                              Second round will be at SeaTac. Best shot for all divisions.
                              Players meeting at the upper parking lot of Lakewood at 9:00 am.
                              40 dollars per team for all pro divisions. 20 dollars per team for all amateur divisions.
                              Traveling trophy for first place in Open Pro!

Fort Steilacoom
                              Chris will post the player's meeting time and entry fees on this thread when they are decided.

Doesn't look like there are any big tournaments on this weekend so get a partner and come join us. Love to see some teams from Oregon, Eastern WA, Idaho, etc.
                              Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X