Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring it on, NW Dubs. I gots my umbrella. I gots my can of AM whup-ass. I must have misplaced them, but there's two turntables around here somewhere, along with an accompanying microphone, which I also gots.
    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

YEAHYA!

See ya at steilly!
      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Official Results for NW Doubles

Tough conditions this year for the NW Doubles. It was hard to hear the information at the player's meeting over the pounding of the rain on the roof of the shelter at Lakewood. SeaTac was much better with the umbrellas only coming out for the last 3 holes.

Here are the cashing places for both divisions offered:

Pro (10 teams participated) worst drive first round at Lakewood:

1st: Score 98. Mike Cain and Chris Waugh (birdied 7 of the first 9 holes at SeaTac and then parred out for a doubles course record -7!).
        2nd: Score 102. Scott Papa and Chad Kozlowski (leaders after the first round after shooting an amazing -5 in worst drive at Lakewood in brutal conditions).
        3rd: Score 103. Mike Leslie and Ed Dopplemeyer (wow, Ed can throw far).

Advanced (14 teams participated):

1st: Score 98. Bob and Kenny
        2nd: Score 102. Thor and Kyle
        3rd: Score 103. Josh and Oz
        Three-way tie for 4th: Score 107. Bill and Brett, Vertical ID (Dalaiwood kids?), Zach and Brandon.

Thanks to everyone who braved the elements. Hopefully the weather will be more kind next year. Sounds like the pros enjoyed the worst drive at Lakewood so we'll see if Chris and Mike will continue with that idea next year.

Comment

Thanks for running this Gibson and Gordy. I was impressed with the turnout given the conditions--I'll admit it crossed my mind to just stay home. I guess it occurred to the Sex Whip too?

Again, good shooting Mike and Chris, you guys have definitely become "the team to beat." Just how many 1st place finishes does Green Light have now?

And wtf, my partner didn't tell me he was talking smack on the internet before the tourney. That explains a lot.
          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Nah, I saw Dion's name in the NorCal Championships results.
            The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Thanks gibson we had a great time this year! Worst drive was different with a righty lefty combo but still fun. If we play the same courses we will do the same format for sure.

State info coming soon.
              GREEN LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
              Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                Again, good shooting Mike and Chris, you guys have definitely become "the team to beat." Just how many 1st place finishes does Green Light have now?:
                Thanks Tim!
                We have been playing together since mid-late 2007 and I think we have won probably 9 out of 12 or something stupid like that. I can think of 3 losses off the top of my head. Mike and I play together all the time and have since I started playing so we play very well together.
                Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

STATE champions results

Thank you all who came out for this one. We had amazing weather and a good turn out.

Sorry I only have team names to go by so if I get it wrong I apologise.

ADV. 11 teams
                  1st- Brandon and John team semi-pro -16
                  2nd- Mike and Seth team S & M -14
                  3rd- Jeremy and Rahn the Montuckians -13
                  4th- Marshal and Jaime team sandbag -10
                  5th- Zac and Chase We're not amish -8

OPEN 13 TEAMS
                  1st- Mike Cain and Chris Waugh team green light -23
                  2nd- Mike Leslie and Ed Dopplemeyer huge cans -22
                  3rd - Mike Werth and Bjorn Penney taco time hot sauce -20
                  4th- Scott Papa and Matteo ? Pair-O-docs -18

This event was a bunch of fun once again. The TDGPA charged us $3 a player(little steep if you ask me but eh). So we raised $144 for steilly and riverside. Thank you Rob for an early morning basket swap. If anyone knows the last names of anyone listed above please let me know for the TDGPA newsletter. Good times!
                  Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

smack!

looking at the trophies this is the first time a team has held both titles in the same year.
                    Last edited by REDFIVE; October 18th, 2009, 08:09 PM.
                    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Alt 18 makes me throw up in my mouth a little, still!!!! GJ today

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleDees View Post
                        I completely understand. I have confidence that will never happen again, not sure how it happened today, very flukey. Thanks Ed, good playing with you guys today.
                        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleDees View Post
                          Was it the course? or remnants of the previouse nights tall boys?
                          A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

back to back nightmare 50 ft re-directional kicks that sent us both OB we were tied at 12 going into that and came in at 11 and greenlight came in at 13

Comment

BUMMER ED! Sounds like a good match though.
                              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                                BUMMER ED! Sounds like a good match though.
                                Yeah it was pretty crazy you put those guys on that tee 100 more times and that will neverhappen again. The round (up until then) was solid for sure with Ed and I trading blows on the tee and Mike and Mike in a putting duel. Good times.
                                Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X