Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Crap, I now realize I misspelled the last name, Stewart should have been Stuart. In my own defense I have never seen your guys full name spelled out so I just went with the common spelling. I'm glad everything turned out well at the tourney and you all had a great time. I am sure Chandler will be happy with the money raised. The boy needs a lot of food so it will go to a good cause on his journey

GL Chandler

Comment

Hey Trex, you should post the pics of your dyed trophie discs...everybody there thought they were really cool!
      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Thanks to Chandler and team Oly, it is very generous of you guys to use some of the money you raised to help us out. I am happy Chandler is going to get to play the USDGC, I think he will do very well out there. Great to see the support from everybody at his fundraiser event, thanks to everyone who has donated.
        Nate
        Innova Champion Discs
        Discmania
        huk lab
        Keen Footwear
        Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
        Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
        Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

We want to take care of those that represent us! Good luck to you too Nate! It would be great to see the USDGC Championship trophy here in the Northwest!
          A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

now thats the same event thats gonna be broadcast over the net right?

if it is then be sure u guys will have a cheering section here at home

heres a link to the web site
            http://live.todocast.tv/template.mul...mber=TDC-E1162

Comment

Its a little late but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I had a blast playing winthrop, hanging out with the Oregon crew and watching Dion and all the big guns shred the course up. My game really didnt come together until the last two rounds, but next year ill be a little better Im sure. Thanks to all those who helped me out, It is really appreciated. A special thanks to Chris Gilberts who got this whole thing started. See you all soon.

Chandler
              Team Innova
              Team LSDiscs
              Team Stimpi
              Team Challenge
              Team Oly
              Team Fry
              2009 USDGC Washington State Representative
              PDGA #25541

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse