Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is AMAZING! I love it! This is the most epic battle since....well I don't know... Sugar Ray VS. Marvin Haggler! I might not even play this event just to watch!
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by douglaselvis View Post
      Oh Bob, It's nice you're bringing your wife so spencer has some competition! Are you caddying for her or just sitting with your head down sobbing??

How's about a side bet Bob? $5 each and the loser has to give all the money to ChanMan and explain why?? You in?
      $5? Does the "little" boy have that much in his piggy bank? How in the world is he going to explain to ChanMan that he was beat by an "Over the Hill", nearly wheelchair bound, senile, old man? Guess he will have to learn a hard lesson and just be honest. "I got schooled today, Mr. ChanMan, by a superior player".

Dougie..........You are ON!

Bob

Comment

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

Or in Bob's case, LET"S GET READY TO CRUMBLE!!!

Comment

UPDATE:

I'm not sure how they found out, but the Center for Human Aging is now investigating the unusual prowess of one "young" Spencer Stuart. Apparently they believe he may not be an 11 year old "kid", but rather that he may be a, what you call, "little people". He actually is believed to be much older than he appears. Seems a little shady to me that this "little person" is passing himself off as a KID just to play Juniors and challenge "old" men just so he can beat them. (We'll see about that!)

I also just recieved a phone call, and declined comment, concerning possible steroid use by young Mr. Stuart. I declined comment but after doing a bit of research I have to question the validity of Stuarts claim that he is NOT using. Watch the video posted elsewhere on the Forums and see for yourself. He did APPEAR to be quite small in the video, but then look at how much bulkier he was at the Beaver State Fling and then the Bad Monkey Open. At the rate he going by next year he will be as big as ChanMan.

I feel I have been suckered in for this weekend by a coniving, twisted, diabolical, little (getting bigger) person.

Now, I'm not saying I'm scared.........just saying............

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Over the Hill" Bob;36310][color=red][B][SIZE=" View Post
            UPDATE:[/SIZE][/B][/color]

I'm not sure how they found out, but the Center for Human Aging is now investigating the unusual prowess of one "young" Spencer Stuart. Apparently they believe he may not be an 11 year old "kid", but rather that he may be a, what you call, "little people". He actually is believed to be much older than he appears. Seems a little shady to me that this "little person" is passing himself off as a KID just to play Juniors and challenge "old" men just so he can beat them. (We'll see about that!)

I also just recieved a phone call, and declined comment, concerning possible steroid use by young Mr. Stuart. I declined comment but after doing a bit of research I have to question the validity of Stuarts claim that he is NOT using. Watch the video posted elsewhere on the Forums and see for yourself. He did APPEAR to be quite small in the video, but then look at how much bulkier he was at the Beaver State Fling and then the Bad Monkey Open. At the rate he going by next year he will be as big as ChanMan.

I feel I have been suckered in for this weekend by a coniving, twisted, diabolical, little (getting bigger) person.

Now, I'm not saying I'm scared.........just saying............

Bob
            Well things aren't always as they seem, are they Bob?

For example, we know the loveable "Over the Hill Bob" as a tiny, shrunken, wrinkled, bald, old guy who, for lack of serious compention in the Legends division has turned to the under 13 division. Bob has forgone the steroids, instead choosing to ravage his body with a decades long regimen of tabacco, sausage gravy, and ranch-flavored corn nuts.

Hmmm.. Maybe things are as they seem.

Good luck this weekend. Teach those kiddos a thing or three. Remember: Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
              Well things aren't always as they seem, are they Bob?

For example, we know the loveable "Over the Hill Bob" as a tiny, shrunken, wrinkled, bald, old guy who, for lack of serious compention in the Legends division has turned to the under 13 division. Bob has forgone the steroids, instead choosing to ravage his body with a decades long regimen of tabacco, sausage gravy, and ranch-flavored corn nuts.

Hmmm.. Maybe things are as they seem.

Good luck this weekend. Teach those kiddos a thing or three. Remember: Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.
              It will be fun no matter what and a great opportunity to help out a great NW disc golfer (Chandler Fry) make it to USDGC.

Bob

Comment

Cant wait for this weekend. Looking forward to seeing everybody!
                Team Innova
                Team LSDiscs
                Team Stimpi
                Team Challenge
                Team Oly
                Team Fry
                2009 USDGC Washington State Representative
                PDGA #25541

Comment

well i have a teaser for you guys. because of all the back and forth between Over the hill Bob and Spencer, we have worked up a "special" prize for the winner of their battle!!

the winner will be very happy! we had a great work party today and really put in some nice additions to the course to spruce it up. for the people that are coming out tomorrow, you will see it in excellent shape!!
                  Team HOSER:dancing:
                  Team OLY:cheerleader:
                  Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

First, I have to say thanks to the sponsors who helped us raise $1300.00 for Chandler. Second, thanks to everybody who came out to play golf! The weather was great! The course looked great! I hope everybody had as much fun as I did! Not only did we raise $1300.00 for Chandler, We finally got to settle the "OTH BOB" VS. Spencer Stuart rivalry....sorry BOB!
                    Congrats to Eric Lund for winning the singles, and Justin Romito/Skovran for winning the doubles!

Good luck Chandler at USDGC! And good luck to your travel companions from Oregon! (we didn't forget about you guys...we'll make sure Chandler picks up a couple of nights in the hotel courtesy TEAM OLY!

Oh yeah, Chandler, Proud of You!
                    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                      First, I have to say thanks to the sponsors who helped us raise $1300.00 for Chandler. Second, thanks to everybody who came out to play golf! The weather was great! The course looked great! I hope everybody had as much fun as I did! Not only did we raise $1300.00 for Chandler, We finally got to settle the "OTH BOB" VS. Spencer Stuart rivalry....sorry BOB!
                      Congrats to Eric Lund for winning the singles, and Justin Romito/Skovran for winning the doubles!

Good luck Chandler at USDGC! And good luck to your travel companions from Oregon! (we didn't forget about you guys...we'll make sure Chandler picks up a couple of nights in the hotel courtesy TEAM OLY!

Oh yeah, Chandler, Proud of You!
                      Chris..........GREAT event! My wife and I had an absolute blast.

YES.........Spencer Stuart BEAT me! I had him for a about 12 holes then went on my usual OB train. To Spencers credit, he shot steady as all heck and a played safe and smart round. The Kid is the future of Washington State Disc Golf.

Chandler.........we are just soooooooooooo damn proud of you and know you will represent the NW at USDGC as the true gentleman you are. It was an honour to come up to help out. Now go get em'.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                        honour
                        Careful Bob your Canadian roots are showing.
                        rewindb.com

Comment

What a great showing of support for Chandler!! He's an amazing player and a great spokesman for our State!

Oh yes, and OTH Bob went down in flames!!!

Glad I got to play the round with Bob and my son to keep them from killing each other!! Man, the tension was hot!!!

Great job Chris and all who helped at this fun-filled event!

Comment

I had a blast hanging out with the Oily Crew again.

It was an honor to get to witness OTHB and Spencer's little "Thrilla in Manila." They were neck and neck for the first 12 holes or so, with lead changes here and there but then Bob, realizing he didn't want to go down in NWDGN history as the mean old salt that beat up on a little guy, let a few "get away from him" and the rest is history.

Those teepads you guys installed are fabulous. Keep up the good work in Oly, so we can steal all your ideas for the rising Seattle organization.

Thanks, Chris and crew!
                            The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Oh, and the highlight of the round for me was when Doug 3-putted to turn a birdie into a bogey.

Spencer informed us that that is called a "Doogie"
                              The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Thanks Chuck for helping me relive that magical moment!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X