fundraiser for WA USDGC rep - Sept 27 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    If Bob's in, Spencer & I are in!! Spencer would love to beat up on OTH Bob again!! Oh Yeah....Bring it!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by douglaselvis View Post
      If Bob's in, Spencer & I are in!! Spencer would love to beat up on OTH Bob again!! Oh Yeah....Bring it!
      You mean I have to "throw" another tournament so the little guy doesn't cry? Dang it!

      Bob

      Comment


      • #33
        You mean I have to "throw" another tournament so the little guy doesn't cry? Dang it!

        Bob




        Wait a minute...weren't you the man in the fetal position sobbing "Why?" down in Vancouver????



        Spencer is drinking his Milk Baby!!!

        ChanMan Way to go Buddy! We'll see you there!!

        Comment


        • #34
          I cant wait to see the Ol' Bob vs. "The Spencer Stuart" throwdown at Yauger. All I can say is that its gonna be EPIC!
          Team Innova
          Team LSDiscs
          Team Stimpi
          Team Challenge
          Team Oly
          Team Fry
          2009 USDGC Washington State Representative
          PDGA #25541

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by chanman View Post
            I cant wait to see the Ol' Bob vs. "The Spencer Stuart" throwdown at Yauger. All I can say is that its gonna be EPIC!
            I don't usually embarrass little kids by "schooling" them in a competitive round of golf but since this is a fund raiser for a good cause, I'll make an exception and destroy the little brat. Bring your binky Spencer, you'll need it to suck on to stifle the tears when I put a whoopin on you.

            Bob

            (just so everyone knows, I am really in awe of Spencer and most likely he will beat yet again)

            Comment


            • #36
              Bullshix, you gonna tear the sucka apart and hand him a binky! Go bob!

              Comment


              • #37
                I will now be holding another fundraiser tourney after this one.... it will help pay for anger management classes for OTH BOB and counseling for that poor little Stuart kid!

                I love all the bantering! Keep it up! It makes event day so much more fun when there is bragging rights onthe line!

                P.S. KICK HIS BUTT SPENCER!!!!
                A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                  I will now be holding another fundraiser tourney after this one.... it will help pay for anger management classes for OTH BOB and counseling for that poor little Stuart kid!

                  I love all the bantering! Keep it up! It makes event day so much more fun when there is bragging rights onthe line!

                  P.S. KICK HIS BUTT SPENCER!!!!
                  Anger Management? What's up with that? I DON'T have an anger problem.

                  And speaking of KIDS, I'm coming for that Fry kid too! I'm gonna climb that big mountain and beat him down to sea level. By the time I'm done with HIM, this fundraiser will be to send ME to USDGC.

                  Bob

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                    And speaking of KIDS, I'm coming for that Fry kid too! I'm gonna climb that big mountain and beat him down to sea level. By the time I'm done with HIM, this fundraiser will be to send ME to USDGC.

                    Bob
                    Yeah, good luck with that.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Start with the 11 year old Bob!!!

                      And good Luck with That!!!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by all2common View Post
                        Proud of you, Chandler.



                        Priceless.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Got the hotel room booked, read the book "Psychologically Destroying an Adolescent" (in preparation for Spencer), a couple of prizes set aside, a warm up scheduled at the Eugene Celebration, and I'm ready to go.

                          Bob

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            way ahead of you Bob! I've read this one a long time ago!

                            http://www.amazon.com/How-Traumatize...2435472&sr=8-1

                            Eat your Wheaties!!!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              This is going to be an epic battle! Can't wait to see it.
                              Team Innova
                              Team LSDiscs
                              Team Stimpi
                              Team Challenge
                              Team Oly
                              Team Fry
                              2009 USDGC Washington State Representative
                              PDGA #25541

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by chanman View Post
                                This is going to be an epic battle! Can't wait to see it.
                                The battle of the ages.
                                Winner gets ultimate bragging rights.
                                The loser pays for Chandler's trip to USDGC.
                                I can't believe this isn't being picked up by ESPN.

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X