X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spokane City Cup - September 5-6

This year's Cup will also be the Inland Northwest Series Final. There will be plenty of room for all the Finalist Qualifiers and everyone else. It will be held Labor Day week-end, Sept. 5&6. You can find on-line Registration on the PDGA schedule. Four Mound Disc Golf Reserve will be the host and it will be open this Sunday, the 9th, @ 10:00 am at a cost of $5/car. If you can help out with course prep. or would like to make a sponsorship contribution Please contact me at 509 363 1056 or post here. Study up for the Cup! Thanks, Gordy.

Hey Chef I heard you have a new tractor/mower
    rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
      Hey Chef I heard you have a new tractor/mower
      Yes, and it needs a name. It has a 3-point splitter so the campers will have split firewood this time. Quail brush quakes in it's presence.
      Six-foot feild grass lays down in surrender. Gordy.

Comment

Regarding the pairs event on Friday prior to the tourny, I'm hearing alot of requests for that to be held on the Final '10' lay-out. That means I have to get that lay-out together soon. If you want to help me with that step up soon. I have in mind something that will be very spectator-accsesible and still very 'bomberish' There's nothing like a new look to make them say WTF. Gordy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
          Yes, and it needs a name. It has a 3-point splitter so the campers will have split firewood this time. Quail brush quakes in it's presence.
          Six-foot feild grass lays down in surrender. Gordy.
          What about AC? I heard Tom had it out 'jumping stumps" Count me in on the pairs 10 set up.
          rewindb.com

Comment

I have been Prompted to register for both the Chump Challange and Spokane City Cup #8 ,is that # right Gordy?. Fall golf is my favorite, bring on the 5th INW series FINALS and that sweet purse TW

Comment

Camping for City Cup

I'm looking forward to City Cup this year!! I just signed up online and was wondering what time the gates will be open Friday to set up camp and get ready for Doubles?

Also a reminder to anyone planning to sign up...DO IT BEFORE Aug 28th to avoid a late fee and NO REGS taken on Saturday Sept. 5th.

Can't wait!!

Comment

Regular season concludes

Chump Challange was INWS event #9. That was your last chance to qualify for the INWS Overalls. You must have participated in at least 4 of the regular events to compete for your share of the now $3800+ Overalls Purse. No wonder so many golfers paid the $10 late fee at the C. Challange only realizing late last Sat morning that their chance to get that CRUCIAL 4th event was fleeing. Remember, you need not be an INWS Qualifer to play the City Cup; it is also a straight-up-minimum $500-added cash-B-tier. With few exceptions all players will experience the Hawk, the Porcupine and Cape Fear . See you there, Gordy.

Comment

Looking forward to City Cup, and my ever plummeting level of tournament play to continue its downfall.
                  We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Inland Northwest Series Qualifiers

Here are the people that qualified for the Overall payout at the City Cup. Each division is divided into two boxes. The top box contains the top 50% that will receive prizes after the City Cup points are added.
                    Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Four Mound will be open both Sat. & Sun this weekend From 11: am to 7: pm on Sat. and from 10:00 am till 7: pm on Sunday. There will be no late fees assesed and registered players will get a buck off for their car. It is very dry right now so there will be no smoking on the courses. The tee box signs have all been removed for City Cup updating but each course is almost completely guided with green-to-following-tee-color coded flagging. Try out the new foot-soaker for between rounds. $5/car so wise up and car-pool. Gordy.

Comment

Late Fee Waiver

The PDGA online registration page for the Spokane City Cup will close at midnight on Wednesday Sept. 2, 2009.

Due to the fact that there have been four tournaments in the last four weeks we realize that this may have put a financial hardship on some if not most competitors. We are thus going to waive the $10 late fee completely for all players. We will however not be taking registrations on Saturday morning. To register call 509 991-1807.

I will be out at Four Mound at noon on Friday to take last chance registrations.
                        Last edited by Wobbly Bob; August 31st, 2009, 02:02 PM. Reason: Changed time I'll be out at 4 Mound.

Comment

Weather Report for City Cup

I believe we will be blessed on Sat. & Sun. with temps in the lower to mid 70's.

The stack of pre-cut and split firewood is growing ever larger.

Food and beverages are being arranged.

Campgrounds are ready.

The fairways are looking better than ever.

The Final Ten layout has some newly created and groomed holes.

This will be the best Spokane City Cup to date.

Comment

Jumanji is the most fun disc golf course I have played to date. Can't wait to see the rest of the four mound empire
                            Read this ^

Comment

Online Registration

Online reg has been extended to Thursday evening at 8:00 pm.

After that it's last chance sign up at Four Mound on Friday after 12:00 pm.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X