Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of Friday.....

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
    Online reg has been extended to Thursday evening at 8:00 pm.

After that it's last chance sign up at Four Mound on Friday after 12:00 pm.
    The random pairs event is starting at 4:00 pm. It will be held on the version of Porcupine that includes the Final '10' holes. The sequence is; Final 10 #1, Final 10 #2. Final 10 #3, Porcupine holes 5 thru 16 in their normal order, then Final 10 hole #8 (its long and has an OB on the left), then Final 10 hole #9 ( theres a rope-assisted climb to get up to the tee-box)[ just pretend you're at Diamond X],you'll be throwing down to the basket by the dried-up pond, then Final 10 hole #10 ( from the well-house up to Porky #2). Sign up for pairs before 4:00 to get a chance to play this Showcase course. You need to be a registered Cup participant to for your team to cash in this special event. ($5/person)(100% payout) Seeyou then Gordy.

Comment

INWS Overalls purse-Cup B-tier purse

The purse for the overall finalists has exceeded $4400. Out of this the Pro allocation will exceed $1800. The balance of $2600 is for all the friggn ams. The B-tier Pro added cash has reached $900. This money will be allocated proportionally to the respective pro divs. according to PDGA payout Standards, ie. each cash place will get their fair share.

Comment

Nate Sexton (#18824) and Kirk McAllister (#29923) will be there Friday afternoon with cash in hand. I'm trying to convince a few more Oregonians to come along and support our friends in Spokane. Let me know via PM if we need to send our money sooner for some reason, I hope we can be out to Gordy's by about 3:00pm. Thanks.
        Innova Champion Discs
        Discmania
        huk lab
        Keen Footwear
        Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
        Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
        Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Yeah Beaver State

Nate, I'm glad to hear you'll be attending the Spokane City Cup. Bring as many competitors as you can. Gordy's been working on a killer Final 10 for the top 10 Open players.
          Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

What division will kirk be competing in?
            Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Aaron Thorfinnson (ADV) and Eric Mesford (OPEN MASTER) will be making the trip over. we will also see you on Friday with cash in hand.

Comment

Krik is playing Open as well
                Innova Champion Discs
                Discmania
                huk lab
                Keen Footwear
                Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

So i'll be comming down to the tourney from canada. can anybody hook me up with directions? for some reason I can't find any...

Comment

Here ya go, check out the driving directions and google map link: http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=2452

Also, just as a heads up, if you happen to be a smoker, prepare yourself ahead of time with some dip or something, as there's no smoking allowed on the course (and no stores too terribly close by).
                    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Tim Sharing the News

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                      Here ya go, check out the driving directions and google map link: http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=2452

Also, just as a heads up, if you happen to be a smoker, prepare yourself ahead of time with some dip or something, as there's no smoking allowed on the course (and no stores too terribly close by).
                      Tim , Thanks for sharing that info. Water is also useful. And a Swiss Army Knife... & a compass...and some wheat Thins. G.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                        Tim , Thanks for sharing that info. Water is also useful. And a Swiss Army Knife... & a compass...and some wheat Thins. G.
                        For directions look also on this forum under E. WA courses; Four Mound.

Comment

Great tourney Gordy!!!!

When are the results going to be posted?
                          Last edited by chanman; September 7th, 2009, 12:16 PM.
                          Team Innova
                          Team LSDiscs
                          Team Stimpi
                          Team Challenge
                          Team Oly
                          Team Fry
                          2009 USDGC Washington State Representative
                          PDGA #25541

Comment

Thanks to Gordy and the rest of the people who put the work in to make the courses play so well and the tournament run smooth. Definitely the most fun washington tourn I have been to. I'm already looking forward to the next time I get to play any of those layouts.
                            Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by chanman View Post
                              Great tourney Gordy!!!!

When are the results going to be posted?
                              I haven't heard all the details but I got out and about for an hour on Sunday and took a few pics. Great Tourny? It all depends on your perspective. Then I guess that's what you'd say. Best of luck, Chandler, at the USDGC. Gordy.

Comment

RSVP

Since I didn't really get to talk much to a lot of folks this past week-end, I would really enjoy hearing from any of you about anything from the event that stood out in your mind or was otherwise memorable. Its still just kind of a 72-hour blur to me. I remember the CTP Final was the easiest impossible shot this year. I remember Mark Schaffer losing his disc in the middle of a mowed green fairway in a gopher dirt-pile. I remember sadly having to go to the bottom of the hole on Cape Fear and not deucing all week-end. When the Sudden Death Play-off started I offered Nate and Chandler the option of continuing on the less ardous Porcupine and then yeilding to Nate's insistance that the designated Final 10 circuit was required. I won't forget Nate's solo walk around the back side of the pond after the final hole. Thanks for all these and a thousand more. Gordy #21004.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X