Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISCRAFT ACE RACE at Skyline - Sept 5th

Skyline Golf Course
    located in Cathlamet, WA 20mi west of Longview on SR4.

Format:
    Two rounds of 18 holes, 1 throw per hole per player.

Mulligan Opportunities

7:00am available for practice rounds
    8:30am Putting Contest
    9am Start

Course layout:
    Holes will range from 180 and 250 feet

Entry fee: $25 - $35 w/ cart (reserve now)
    (you may pay the day of)

REGISTRATION CLOSED

Player package:
    Two identical Discraft prototype putters, plus a SuperColor mini and a Discraft hat.

Skyline will provide lunch: Steamd' Big Dogs w/ all the fixens, hawaiin style chili + choice of beverage.

1.00 BEERS and Snacks will be available for purchase from the beverage cart or Pro Shop.

Have full access to our Big Clubhouse: ping pong, pool, bumper pool, driving range, practice area, horse shoes and more....

FREE PRACTICE ROUNDS AVAILABLE TO ALL PRE-REGISTERED PLAYERS BEGINNING 8/10!

Rules of play:
    Players are required to use the player package discs, and only these discs. If a disc is lost, the player has the option of using the second disc from the package. Only one throw per player per hole. All players should have their own scorecards and mark "A" for aces and "M" for holes on which they hit metal.

After all players in the group have thrown, discs are picked up and the group moves directly to the next tee. Players keep their scorecards for round two, using the next line on the card to record the round.The player with the most aces after 36 holes is declared the winner. In case of ties, the number of metal hits is used as a tie breaker. If a tie persists, a closest to the pin contest is then used to determine the event winner.

Prize package:
    Grand prize will be a Discraft merchandise package, including a bag and ten premium discs.

Skyline will throw in $20 into a side ACE POT. $2 Buy-in.

To sign up:
    Contact Skyline @ 360 795 8785 or email us your info:
    Name - Where from? - Playing ability - Phone # - Reserve Cart??? to seansremer@hotmail.com

send checks payable to
    "Skyline Golf Course"
    64 Clover street, Cathlamet WA 98612

c photos of the course @
    www.skylinegolf.net

Note: ''2nd Annual Skyline Disc Challenge' coming up in October
    Last edited by Ultraflight 26; September 3rd, 2009, 04:14 PM. Reason: close registration

Sean, how early in the morning could I start my round? I have a few social engagements later that afternoon/evening, but I'd like to support this event at your course. Let me know...

Also, I will PM you about discs to sell...
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Tee off earlier

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
      Sean, how early in the morning could I start my round? I have a few social engagements later that afternoon/evening, but I'd like to support this event at your course. Let me know...

Also, I will PM you about discs to sell...
      Hi Mitch, no problem start as early as 7:30am. Thanks for the follow up on Discs. ..

Anybody else that would like to play earlier lemme know.

Comment

19 days to go

19 Days to go!

Get registered asap!! Deadline for player packs 8-21

shoot me an email

YES w/ your info: full name - where from - Pro/AM/REC and your innn!!!!

Comment

Zippy and I were talking about this last night. It looks like all three of us will be out there. I hope you have a disc light enough for an 8 year old.

Comment

This is It!

I will soon be placing the order for Player packs so if want to ensure you get yours let me know pronto!!!!!

Player pack: 1 Pro D, 1 ESP DISCRAFT prototype putters, Discraft hat, and super color mini.

Call me @ 360 795 8785

or shoot me an email to:

seansremer@hotmail.com

Thanks All,

Sean

Comment

Got me all signed up today. Sean has improved the course layout (even though it's now harder for me).
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

will discus this tomorrow with the Hagg crew. we had a great time out there last weekend and will hopefully make this one.

Oh yeah, thanks for finding my blue groove Sean. I got your message. I will call you about it tomorrow
                All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                  will discus this tomorrow...
                  You mean, "discuss?" Nope, "discus" was probably what you meant.

Comment

I meant discuss but we are hardcore. we got to Hagg at 6:30 AM today and threw a "discsus" on each hole to make it harder.

Anyways, Sean, count 4-5 of us in for the Ace Race. I will get you the info as soon as I can.
                    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Welcome Hagg crew

Anyways, Sean, count 4-5 of us in for the Ace Race. I will get you the info as soon as I can.
                      Great!!

Comment

New start time - 9am

Skyline decided to up the start time to 9am due to College Football. Anybody that would like to watch the games after is more than welcome on our Giant TV.

NOTE:

Bring a few xtra discs for the Mulligan opportunities. Distances will all be putter length.
                        Last edited by Ultraflight 26; September 3rd, 2009, 04:16 PM. Reason: adjustment

Comment

Mulligan opportunities? Where do we find the Skyline Ace Race rules?

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                            Mulligan opportunities?
                            Being so many short shots on a big course Skyline will fill a few of the gaps w/ mini contests between Ace holes to make it more fun and give the player an opportunity to win a mulligan which can be used at their disposal.

Full details will be explained Race day.

Comment

Hey, no racism here, please.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X