X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Annual Yak Town Throw Down

It's here again folks, The 3rd Annual Yak Town Throw Down in beautiful Yakima WA! This years event will be a 2 day event to take place on July 19th and 20th. 3 rounds of 18 holes out at Wide Hollow Creek Disc Golf Course at Randall Park. The entire 18 hole course will be set up on Friday the 18th for those of you who wish to get a look at the layout. We will be hosting doubles at 5:30 on Friday night. Those of you who have played this event before know how much fun it is. We have awesome prizes and giveaways for all as well as a great players party Saturday night. Free camping available for those who need it. Registration is at 4discgolf.com and will be closing on July 11th. We will be taking registration on Friday and Saturday as well, but it will cost you an extra $10. We are encouraging people to go help support other alternative sports by going to the roller derby Saturday night. Anyone playing in the tournament can get a discounted ticket to the go see the ladies bash some heads in. Players party to follow with the roller derby girls at the Speak Easy bar here in Yakima. For more information or questions, feel free to contact me, Jesse Ingram at hamptonheros@gmail.com or 425-319-7856. Hope to see you all there. Especially you BA!

We are also going to be giving away a brand new basket this year folks. Just saying. Hope to see you all out here in 2 weeks.

Comment

So here's the skinny folks. The weather this weekend looks like it's going to cooperate with us. The heat wave is at an end as of tomorrow and we are expecting temperatures around 90 degrees on Friday, 86 on Saturday, and 84 on Sunday. This is great considering it's been over 100 degrees here for 12 straight days. So that's some good news. We have also added $500 to the ace pot for the weekend as well as $500 add to the payouts for the tournament. This all makes for a great weekend over here in beautiful, sunny, Yakima! Registration is still available, just contact me via email, face book, or over the phone and I will put you on the list. Day of registration is available as well, but it will cost you $10 extra, all of which goes towards our club's goal of buying 9 more baskets to complete the course. We are giving away awesome prizes, including a brand new basket. We have a kick ass players party planned with the roller derby girls from both Yakima and the Tri-Cities. This is going to be an awesome weekend. Free camping is available for those who need it. Just let me know. The entire 18 hole layout will be up and running all day Friday for those who want a shot at the course early. We will also be hosting the traditional Friday night random draw doubles event at 5:30 this Friday. Sign ups begin at 5. Hope to see you all there.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X