2014 Trilogy Challenge-- Saturday July 26th 2014 @ Juel Park In Redmond WA-----11am Check in Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Trilogy Challenge-- Saturday July 26th 2014 @ Juel Park In Redmond WA-----11am Check in

Disc Golf Event

The Trilogy Challenge is your opportunity to help promote the sport of disc golf. Dynamic Discs, Latitude 64°, and Westside Discs are excited to present this brand new event! Our goal is to gain better visibility of the sport and to get more new players involved. The great thing about the Trilogy Challenge is players get everything they need to play disc golf for only $30!

Players are only allowed to use the three discs they receive in their player pack and if they lose a disc during the round, they must finish the round without it. The Trilogy Challenge is a worldwide event from May 31st to August 22nd that concludes with the Trilogy öppet in Emporia, Kansas on August 23rd-24th. Each player pack will include three unreleased discs. These three discs will be PDGA approved by May 31st and will released for retail sales with a stock stamp on September 1st.

PLAYER PACK
    For only $30, players will receive the following in their player pack:
    • Unreleased Dynamic Discs Driver
    • Unreleased Latitude 64 Midrange
    • Unreleased Westside Discs Putter
    • Trilogy Mini
    • Trilogy Lanyard
    • Trilogy Bag Tag
    • Trilogy Koozie
    • Trilogy Scorecard and Pencil
    WINNER PACK
    Each event comes with the following winner pack. You are welcome to award the entire winner pack to the overall winner or split it up as you see fit if you decide to offer multiple divisions.
    • Dynamic Discs Soldier Disc Golf Bag
    • Dynamic Discs Driver, Midrange, and Putter
    • Latitude 64 Driver, Midrange, and Putter
    • Westside Discs Driver, Midrange, and Putter
    • 8"x10" Trilogy Challenge Champion Dynamic Prints Canvas
    • Trilogy Challenge Champion Towel
    Payment can be made a few ways, through paypal or meet in person and pay cash..
    MUST PRE REGISTER IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING AND PLAYING IN THE EVENT.

Any questions please feel free to email me at discrazy23@live.com

Can a person sign up just for the player's pack or would I have to play? This is the same day as Aquafest.

Comment

Cool, Redmond Frolf, thanks for stepping up to run this pioneering event. There seems to be some pertinent information missing... Is this one round, one division, winner take all? Or are those details still TBD? I don't see this info in your post or on 4DiscGolf where the registration is being hosted. Thanks.
      anything truly worth doing is not likely to be easy.

Comment

sorry for the delay in response time. This will be a one round event, it will have side games and prizes for the winner. But to answer the question about divisions, if i get more that 50 people that sign up i will split the divisions into 2 groups which would be Advance and intermediate. 2nd question was regarding prize. As you know, DD will provide the first place prize which can be divide up into 2nd and 3rd place prizes. Its very unlikely that the first place price will be divide, but i will make sure that there is prizes for second and 3rd place. Haven't yet decided weather it will be new discs or discs and cash. I always try to make these type of events fun and rewarding. Last summer i threw a couple of events and gave new discs for 2nd and 3rd place winners. I also did a longest drive competition, putting contest and CTP with a mini and prizes were also awarded for the winner. LakeStevens BA, Yes if you just want the players pack and cant play in the event, you can pay and i will find a place and time to get you your players pack.
        You can register at 4discgolf.com
        Please let me know if anyone has questions. Thank you for your interest, questions and support.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X