X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Annual Woodland Creek Classic - May 31st - Lacey, WA

The South Puget Sound Disc Golf Association and Team Oly is proud to host the 2nd Annual Woodland Creek Classic. This tournament will be part of the Charity Endowment Program that is organized by the PDGA. All proceeds will go towards course improvements at Woodland Creek Park. I will announce when registration will open and other updates here. Please take a look at the attached flyer for more info. Please ask any question about the tournament here and I will try to answer them. Thanks.

Oh yeah.........that layout was extremely fun and with the wind it was extremely hard to stay out of the water and ob. Cant wait for this one again.
    WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

First try did not work so here is the Flyer.

Comment

Looking forward to playing this. I have never missed a Woodland Creek Classic in the history of this event.

Comment

Happy to hear BA! I was thinking I might have to organize a pre-tournament raffle where the prizes are "Get to play a round with the 2014 Freeze-in-the-Trees Champion". Would be nice take advantage of your celebrity status while the big win is fresh in our minds.

Comment

Registration for the Second Annual Woodland Creek Classic goes live at midnight. http://www.4discgolf.com/14WCC

Comment

6 spots have been taken... never to early to sign up.

Comment

Once a year SPSDGA sets up a challenging temporary course at Woodland Creek Park in Lacey Washington. Come out and play a fundraising tournament May 31st. All proceeds will go directly to improving the permanent course at Woodland Creek. Getting to play Hole 14 is worth the trip.

Comment

I have signed up am looking forward to throwing some 150g Sidewinders into the lake.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                    I have signed up am looking forward to throwing some 150g Sidewinders into the lake.

As long as it's not your fabulous pig or talking wall
                    www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

OK, BA, I'll attempt to challenge you for the most discs throw into the water. I finally got around to signing up for the Woodland Creek Classic. The temp layout is with worth the price of admission.

Based on last's experience, this event should sell out a month before game day.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X