Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Pool, B Pool, C Pool...........By my estimates there are 28 spots left in the Pro Pool. By the same measure there are 23 spots left in the Advanced Pool. The Intermediate Pool is still kind of roomy..........No spots available for Bullies, narcs, dealers and A-Holes (except mine),..........At present Smoking Restrictions are still pending. At best, Smoking will be allowed on the Tee Benches Only. If you have a hard core non-smoker on your card that could be a little tricky. Watch this space!!!!!!

Comment

What courses will the open division be playing?

Comment

All of them. Follow link from Bob's original post:

http://www.discgolfunited.com/images...yer-Entry1.pdf

Comment

Thanks. What course will be played for dubs on Friday?

Comment

Ooooooh, that I don't know!

Comment

The par for the three regular courses was entered as 54, 56 & 57 for Hawk, Porcupine and Cape Fear last night. I did forget to hit the update button on the third round course selections even though I entered them into the sheet last night. Thank you Melodie for bringing this to my attention. The Final 10 Par was entered as a 30 because I didn't have any info that stated otherwise. All in all I thought that this years LCO ran smoother than ever before and I want to thank all those that helped make it the success that it was. I'd also like to thank Gordy & Jaymie for opening their place for one of the best tournaments in Washington state. I'd like to thank all the players that played this weekend, you are the real reason that we hold this event. I hope to see you all next year.
              Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Pleased to see the Hawk played as tough as it did. In the Pro Pool a score of 54 equaled a 987 rating. In the advanced Pool a 54 equaled a 968 rating. For some strange reason the Hawk was much tougher on the Pros.......54 on Fear = 1006 for Pros and 1007 for Advanced........54 on Porcupine = 996 for Pros and 998 for Advanced.......... The only way I can explain the disparity on Hawk between the two pools is this: The Advanced players as a group played over their heads and the Pros as a group must have played below their skill level.......On a final note, the assignment of varying par values to a given hole or to the course as a whole in no way effects the way rounds are rated. Nor does it have any effect on a players rating. It's all tied to how rated players (propagators) play the course that day. Whether it was windy or rainy would have an effect on the rating. Par values do not..... I had a freaking good time . Hope you did too. Gordy

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X