X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BATTLE BENNY 1

Saturday DECEMBER 21st , 10AM , Lakewood Disc Golf Course, $15 all divisions, non sanctioned, trophy only FUNdraiser:
    This will be the first cash event with the new 20 hole format at Lakewood. Want to be the first to get your name in the history books,and help us solidify par,as well as SSA for the course? Also by playing this event you will be helping to make BOS 3 a bigger success. Our goal this year for BOS 3 is $3000 added cash. Ultimetely your helping yourself to ensure a great event that your playing in,or at least we hope that you are planning to play in.

This particular event is $15 for 1 round of singles format,whoa.. thats less than $1 a hole.3 divisions Pro,Am,and intermediate/recreational division as well.So for any players who want to get your feet wet,and play in your first event,this is a perfect opportunity.
    This is a fundraiser event so trophy only,BUT it will be a really cool trophy. You will also be helping to show your support for all the hard work that has gone into Lakewood for the last couple of years as well as making one of Seattle's A-tier events a huge success.

We plan to do one of these a month until the event. Each one you participate in you will get a raffle ticket. After the last event we will pick a raffle ticket and the winner will be awarded an entry into the Battle of Seattle III. On top of all that it should be a
    pretty FUN event.
    Prepay
    here, or in the shop during business hours. Thanks for your support. Keep the chains
    banging!!

I don't see how you can establish a course SSA with out sanctioning it? Why wont the battle be A-tier for both pro's and am's? Is the added cash for Pros? My Suggestion is You should raffle 1 entry per Benny. I might come play for that. Just my 2 Cents. I'm not trying to be a D. I'm just asking some questions.
    www.rewindb.com

Comment

Your PDGA Player Rating (PR) is a number that shows how close your average round scores are compared to the course rating, called the Scratch Scoring Averages (SSA), of the courses you’ve played in competition. Players who average the SSA on courses played will have a rating of 1000 and are considered “scratch players”. A player who averages scores lower than SSAs on course they’ve played will have a rating over 1000. There are less than 200 players in the world with ratings of 1000 and higher.

The Battle will be A-tier for both Pros and Am's

The added cash will be for the event as a whole

Thanks for suggestion. As nice as that sounds these are fundraisers,so if we end up spending $ raised its semi counter productive eh?.
      I hope you can attend either way and check out the new holes.

Myself and many others have worked pretty hard on getting them in play for the last year.
      This Battle Benny will not be sanctioned, but the others may be, as part of the CEP with the PDGA.
      Cheers

Comment

Thanks Keith! The reason I asked about the tier is because it says A/B on the calendar.
        www.rewindb.com

Comment

No worries,CMC thank you.. I'll get in touch with Mike and have him fix that. Cheers

Comment

I'm stoked to check out the new holes at Lakewood! Thanks Keith and gang for the hard work at both Lakewood and SeaTac!!
            Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X