X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
    I look ed at the PDGA site and =,>935 is the cut off to play advanced so why would I raise it above what I set for a Pro Am.

I was talking to one of my friends who offered that BYOP is inherently elitist. The idea that you bring your partner removes all the chance (or luck if you want to call it that) trying to win.

In this instance it about getting tees in at Sedro. so I am changing the format and entry fee.

BYOP sounds elitist? Sounds like words from someone who hates to lose.
    Maybe that "friend" should look for another partner. Just a thought.

"What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

It's a little over a week away. With the money raised from the FBO raffle we need $350 to have a grand for pads Lets make tees happen
      rewindb.com

Comment

Is this still random doubles? I think you will get much better attendance ($'s) if it is a BYOP.

Comment

Sedro The best kept secret in Western WA.
          That's right I said secret!
          With concrete it will be ready for tournament paly
          It really not that far 2nd exit past the recently replaced bridge then about 8 miles
          rewindb.com

Comment

Facebook says this event is a BYOP for $50 a team. Jub says it is random draw for $10 a person. The event is tomorrow. It would be nic to know if I need to scramble to find a partner if I don't have to work tomorrow.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/NWDiscGolfers/

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
              Facebook says this event is a BYOP for $50 a team. Jub says it is random draw for $10 a person. The event is tomorrow. It would be nic to know if I need to scramble to find a partner if I don't have to work tomorrow.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/NWDiscGolfers/

Gene McConnellThis is my tourney and I don't know what is happening with Jub changing our agreed format
              www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

despite all the confusion the Turkey Trot for tees was a success. 13 teams one from Tacoma (Thanks Kilmer) a bunch from Seattle and the rest from Sedro B ham. Josh Morris and Chuck Andrews were the eventual winners after being tied with Nick Shuler and his local partner. $130 was raised for the pads the total is nearly $900
                rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X