Terror At Terrace Creek Saturday October 26th 1 Day C-tier Pro/Am Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terror At Terrace Creek Saturday October 26th 1 Day C-tier Pro/Am

Sign ups have been up on www.4discgolf.com for a month now. We are charging a 5 dollar day of sign up fee because we need to start this early. 8:30 players meeting.
    www.rewindb.com

I'll be there......Advanced Grandmaster.

Comment

there is a good chance I'll be coming up from portland. I hope I can make it.

Comment

The Terror at Terrace will be online sign ups only. There will no longer be day of sign ups. Players meeting is at 8:30 and we will tee off right after that. Register online at www.4discgolf.com.
        www.rewindb.com

Comment

just signed up today cant wait till the weekend

Comment

Thanks for everyone who has signed up. Registration on 4discgolf.com has now closed. I can accept paypal until friday afternoon and then the sign ups will be closed. 35 for ams 65 for pros. Add 10 dollars if you are not a current PDGA member. My paypal is jet200@comcast.net. Please leave me in the message your division and PDGA# if you have one. Players meeting is at 8:30 and we will be teeing off shortly after that.
            www.rewindb.com

Comment

Way to go Terrace Creek! Unofficial Results here: http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/107228
              www.rewindb.com

Comment

Thank you Chris for another fun tournament......I had a great time even though I out scored only 4 other players. I did get to play 2 rounds with PDGA #76, Sheryl Newland.....she shared a few stories with us about the old days of the PDGA......she and her husband spent their honeymoon helping Steady Ed put in a course in Calif. She was there yesterday to help her qualify for the Worlds next year in Portland.....a very fun lady and tough also...she only had to finish the tournament to help with her Worlds quest.....and a couple holes (14 & 16) on the back nine during the second round were treating her bad with having to take a stance on hillsides that a goat would have trouble negotiating....but she played on and finished. Thanks again Chris.....looking forward to the next tournament.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X