X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread Deletion

I would like to know who deleted the Spokane City Cup / Washington State Series Finals thread from this Forum. It was here Thursday in the new format and Sunday morning it is nowhere to be found. Is it possible that one of our moderators has done this to stop the flow of information. All this has done is hurt the event and created extra work for the TD. I respectfully ask the Webmaster to look into this and come up with some answers for me
    Fly free and straight to the pin!

Looks like ALL the stickied threads in Washington events are gone. This happened in the Oregon Events section yesterday too, now they are back. I have NO INFORMATION. I assume it has to do with the upgrade, and will be fixed soon.

I seriously doubt that anyone deleted it to "stop the flow of information" but I remain in awe of the persistent paranoia in the Spokane,Washington disc golf scene.

Edit: Oregon stickied events are gone again too.

Comment

I've noticed the Eugene Celebration thread come and go a few times. I'll probably still go though.

Comment

It's not stressful at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
          I would like to know who deleted the Spokane City Cup / Washington State Series Finals thread from this Forum. It was here Thursday in the new format and Sunday morning it is nowhere to be found. Is it possible that one of our moderators has done this to stop the flow of information. All this has done is hurt the event and created extra work for the TD. I respectfully ask the Webmaster to look into this and come up with some answers for me

I don't think this was an "attack" or intentional... the Rising Island Open thread is MIA as well... like the above person mentioned it might have something to do with "sticky threads" since RIO IV was stickied as well.
          www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

No one deleted any threads. If Sticky threads are missing, this is a bug that needs to be addressed. Will look into it.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

As you find out, let us know. And if its better for some of us to start fresh event ones for those who have vanished - say something and I know I can do it (for our West Sound Disc Golf Association upcoming events - WS Championships, Kitsap Enduro Doubles) I've been close to starting up a freshie, but was holding out to see what was coming from this thread.

Comment

Still working on it. Thanks for your patience. If this goes a day or two more, I will give you the go-ahead to post fresh threads.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I was looking for the Crystal thread and I know it's "invisible" because it as a sticky so I tried to "search" for it and this is what I found...

An unexpected error was returned: ' Database error in vBulletin 5.0.4: Invalid SQL: SELECT f.*, fdr.resize_type, fdr.resize_filesize, fdr.resize_dateline, fdr.resize_width, fdr.resize_height, fdr.resize_filedata, fdr.reload FROM filedata AS f LEFT JOIN filedataresize AS fdr ON (fdr.filedataid = f.filedataid AND fdr.resize_type = 'thumb') WHERE f.filedataid IN (1762, 1763) /**getFiledataWithThumb**/; MySQL Error : Table './nwdiscgo_nwd1scg0lf/filedata' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed Error Number : 144 Request Date : Tuesday, August 27th 2013 @ 10:20:51 AM Error Date : Tuesday, August 27th 2013 @ 10:20:51 AM Script : http:///forum/search?q=crystal&searchJSON={"keywords":"crystal"} Referrer : http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...2crystal%22%7D IP Address : 67.168.56.14 Username : Danni Classname : vB_Database_MySQLi MySQL Version : '

no idea if that helps anyone.

If someone knows the link to crystal that would be great!

Comment

Absolutely helps. I have contacted both vBulletin and our host to let them know that the table "filedata" is crashed and preventing the site from operating normally. I am now playing the waiting game and passing it along to each and every one of you. Hoping to have this fixed by the end of the day.
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Thanks, we all appreciate you and the job you do.
                      Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

YAY! The threads have returned! Nice repair
                        Last edited by Danni; August 28th, 2013, 04:58 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X