Crystal Mountain "Mountain High" Tournament - September 12 & 13 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kurt, it will be the lower course that is being used again, but you should go anyway. I would also like to see the course played from the very top of the mountain (sounds like acres of fun), but I hear that it'll take a great deal of volunteer efforts to get that course put in for the tourney.
    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by kurtbayne View Post
      Dear TD
      can you tell me which tournament course will be used?
      from the tippy top? halfway up?
      A map would be nice
      I'm being bugged to go, but only really want to go if it's from the top
      Funny, I've said that every year since 2006, when Eddie Luv Wren ran the best damn Mountain High ever on the 2-high-speed-quad-served summit-to-lodge-18-hole Extreme Crystal course. It's so sick, it probably would make you puke!
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I've had this tourney 'marked' on my calendar since last year, but now I can't make it as my in-laws fly back to Japan at the end of this week, and my wife really wanted me to be around....
        it worked out pretty well for me though, as I was able to instead play the Lava Launch at Mt. Bachelor a few weeks back. WOW!!! A very beautiful 'Alpine 18' and Super 9 that are mostly downhill and utilize the chair lift-- a lower 9 that compliments the Super 9, and a Nordic 18 that is pretty sick as well...

I may try to make it up to Crystal on Saturday for an afternoon round-- man, I wish that I could play in the tourney though!! Have a great time!!
        Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

What plastic are the gators and TLs in?
          www.soulpancake.com
          www.bahai.org
          http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Originally posted by GettinBetter View Post
            What plastic are the gators and TLs in?
            Champion Gators and TL's

Comment

Scores are up

Beautiful day at Crystal Mountain.

Scores are up

Comment

Thanks for posting the scores the same day, it's much appreciated. Wish I could have been there to play this year.

Comment

I too wish I would have made the right choice and went to "The Mountain"! Beautiful weekend for it!!

Comment

second day scores

"unofficial" scores are up.

Great weekend for everyone.... Thanks to all those who participated for making it happen..

Great to have some the best "young bucks" and old timers in the northwest playing up at Crystal.

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks to Dee and the Crystal Mountain staff for putting together another memorable Mountain High Classic! Everything from the organization, great player packs, accomodations, fun atmospere, and overall amazing people. If you didn't make it this year due to prior engagements make sure you don't miss out next year. The place is breathtaking and the course is legit! Thanks Dee for another fabulous year!
                      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Thanks for another amazing weekend at crystal Dee! ill see you again next year, i guess ill have to be mixing it up with advanced then too. Great course, everyone should try to make it up to crystal mountain and play this event.

Comment

Yeah thanks to Dee and everyone else who helped with the course and the tournament. That course is crazy fun and the tournament ran very smooth.

Does anyone know when the course closes for the season? I want to head up there again for some revenge on those downhill holes.
                          Read this ^

Comment

Crystal course usually closes in late October depending on the weather (snow). Make sure to call if you are coming up in late oct. I will post several notices here and on www.crystalmountaindiscgolf.blogspot.com as to the closing.

Hotel office staff will know what is going on. 360-663-2262.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X