Crystal Mountain "Mountain High" Tournament - September 12 & 13 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Mountain "Mountain High" Tournament - September 12 & 13

Crystal Mountain "Mountain High" Tournament - September 12 & 13

PDGA "B" Tier Event

Mountain High Tournament Registration is open!!
    Lets get em' in early so we can plan accordingly and make this the best Mountain High ever!!

Information, flyer, and registration form can be found at:

http://crystalmountaindiscgolf.blogspot.com

Online signup is active

Online signup:
    http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi

Get registered now!!

Discount Lodging is available at Crystal Hotels 888-754-6400.
    www.crystalhotels.com

www.crystalmountaindiscgolf.blogspot.com

The course is in great shape and covered in wildflowers right now. We have been getting a good amount of play but I hope to see more of those who want to tour the course before the upcoming contest!!

Comment

Format?

What's the format for this year? One or two rounds on Saturday, one round on Sunday, and a final nine for the top four open players? Are tee times assigned and staggered five or ten minutes apart? Thanks for the information.

Comment

Mountain High Format

Format will be very similar to last year, depending on how many players are in.

18 on Saturday, 18 on Sunday. Final 9 for top 4 Advanced and Pro Divisions on Sunday.
        We will do a modified shotgun/staggered start to help get the rounds over asap. Similar to last year, we will shotgun start some holes that are easy to get to and then stagger the rest. I'll use the truck to haul several groups up to some of the holes that are far from the base area.

Comment

Hands down the most fun I've had in a tournament to date!!

I would Highly recommend making it to Crystal Mountain for a super fun weekend of vacation/tournament golf!!

--several of us from the Seattle area will be heading down to play on Tuesday, August 18th--
          Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Mountain High Discs Are In

Mountain High Tournament Gators and Teebird-L's fundraiser discs just came in yesterday. We will have them to include in players packs and for sale to support Crystal Mountain Disc Golf.

Turis Corning is making our shirts again this year. Thanks Corningwear!!

Get your registrations in as soon as possible.
            www.pdgasignup.com

Hope to see you on the mountain soon.

Comment

Will we get to pick which disc we want between the two or will it be random?
              "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
              -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Registration update

Current Registration list is posted
                http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9322

As long as available, players can choose their disc(Gator or TL) at Checkin.

We will be having a checkin "party" at the Snorting Elk on Friday Night. Those that are up playing the course on Friday or choose to come up to stay the night can get checked in early which is best for everyone.

If you are registered before Monday you will also get a Mountain High T-shirt. I will order some extras from Turis but they will be limited. Go ahead and get signed up if you can. www.pdgasignup.com

Checkin on Saturday starts at 8:00am with Players Meeting about 10:00.

Comment

Awesome I can't wait. This tournament is always well run Dee and a lot of fun. I will definately see you there Friday night.

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                  -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                    Awesome I can't wait. This tournament is always well run Dee and a lot of fun. I will definately see you there Friday night.
                    I would love to see Oregon and Washington get on the same page next year. We need to avoid these scheduling issues to allow for more interstate travel. If I could make the trip up I definitely would. I love Mtn Disc Golf anywhere. However, this is the same weekend as the Eugene Celebration and it will be my 13th in a row.... Let's start coming together and make a real NW Schedule that touring players like myself could follow. It will benefit all tournaments in the area. Peace
                    Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

I completley agree. Just within WA there are three of four tournaments not to mention the ones in Oregon this upcomming weekend. I am all for diversity but it is unfortunate to miss so many good ones at a time. I guess it could be worse, there could be none. = )

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Dear TD
                        can you tell me which tournament course will be used?
                        from the tippy top? halfway up?
                        A map would be nice
                        I'm being bugged to go, but only really want to go if it's from the top

Comment

Hey I am all signed up for the tournament and have been talking to some people interested in coming up for the tournament and they were wondering what the camping situation is up there for the weekend. Is there a place close by that people will be camping at and if so are there any amenities at the campsite?

Thanks
                          Read this ^

Comment

There is free camping in and around the parking area... there are bathrooms available for use, but I'm not sure about showers. Open fires were allowed last year.
                            Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
                              There is free camping in and around the parking area... there are bathrooms available for use, but I'm not sure about showers. Open fires were allowed last year.
                              Hey Thanks I will pass the word along, are you playing?
                              Read this ^

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X