X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernburner, who's going?

Woohoo! Only a couple more days and it's time to head to the Lucky Mud for a little Fernburner action. Who else is going? I'm camping this year so that I can take in all the action, unlike last year. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Bob

Gibsons are in. Can't wait!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

this will be my 3rd time playing in my favorite tournament

Comment

this is my 4th or 5th time but who cares its the best tournament ever im in
        PDGA # 31451
        2 Mini Aces
        74 Aces
        PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
        DISC GOLF OR DIE
        BOB CABAL
        DISCVANGO
        JEFF ELLIOT
        G-MAN
        JORDAN LEWIS
        JEFF HAGERTY
        JAMES GARCELON
        SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Depends on if Adam ever gets back to me, sent me an invite last week (finally) over pm's and that is the last I heard from him

Comment

where is there info about this tourney?
            www.soulpancake.com
            www.bahai.org
            http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Originally posted by GettinBetter View Post
              where is there info about this tourney?
              There is no info online. It is an invite only event. In the beginning it was an open event but grew too big after just a couple of years. It is a fun fun tourney though, with two rounds at eh beautiful Lucky Mud, lunch, camping, and fun fun fun.

Bob

Comment

Bob, mind pming me the details and I guess worse case I will just show up, since I did get an invite and he was supposed to send me the flier later?

Comment

I hope to play this event someday, but Bob hasnt sent me any invite ever
                  All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                    I hope to play this event someday, but Bob hasnt sent me any invite ever
                    It's Adams and Sarah's show, Troy. You need to suck up to them.

Bob

Comment

Ol' Bob has minimal organizational skills, and so, handles nothing official. I have a sun, moon, and a crapload of planets in Pisces. Them fish never know which way to go. No one should feel slighted if I don't think of them. When someone asks me important social stuff, I panic. My job is to stay here and forget people's names, and I'm good at it.
                      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Talk to the fan damily Bob, get me an invite for this year or next!!!!!!
                        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                          Ol' Bob has minimal organizational skills, and so, handles nothing official. I have a sun, moon, and a crapload of planets in Pisces. Them fish never know which way to go. No one should feel slighted if I don't think of them. When someone asks me important social stuff, I panic. My job is to stay here and forget people's names, and I'm good at it.
                          Hi Bob it's me, Bob! Remember me? If you could make up name tags for everybody this weekend and have them line up in the lower field, in single file, women first, then men, alphabetically (reverse order), between 7:36 and 8:17 have them print, then write their names, on tags 3"x5" with red border and balloons in the upper left hand corner, I think that might help. You're on it, right?

Bob

Comment

Team Oly will be in the house! Well actually in the Tent, but we will be there! This would have been four years in a row, but last year my fiance wouldn't reschedule the wedding! I almost didn't get married!!!!JK

Bummer to hear there's not going to be dinner served after Friday doubles! Nothing better than a huge plate of spaghetti after Dubs!
                            A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                              Woohoo! Only a couple more days and it's time to head to the Lucky Mud for a little Fernburner action. Who else is going? I'm camping this year so that I can take in all the action, unlike last year. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Bob
                              I pulled a few strings with my uncle Ol' Bob and barely squeaked into this little shindig.
                              This will be my first time and I am STOKED! I have a FEW friends going so I MIGHT have a good time

if you aren't making this one.
                              Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                              Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X