Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I had anything to do with Darr getting in, I have no idea what that was. If I did, I don't remember. I'm not in charge of anyone getting in. I won't be put into a position of choosing who does or doesn't get in. Tell you what, there have been three out of the past four Saturdays and Sundays when not a single DGer showed up here. If the Burner is the only time anyone comes up here to play, then why do I do this? I do this for all of you, and not for just one weekend a year. I'm old and wearing out, so get it while you can. If I, or my tractor, craps out, then this is once again, just another hay field, until another volunteer shows up. I personally prefer something below the tournament pace. If this week could be spread out over the year, that would suit me fine. Many folks like the place because it's quiet and not crowded.
    Last edited by Ol' Bob; July 23rd, 2009, 07:26 AM.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Looking forward to my first tourney ever!!!

I won't even mention who all I had to sleep with to get in...

Comment

We will be there. In fact I am pretty sure that Zippyboy is already there since he left our house at 8 this morning. He is there to work and make sure that everything is ready for Saturday.

Ol' Bob I am sorry we have not made it out there more this summer, it has been crazy busy and I know how much Zippyboy misses his time at the Mud.

Comment

sadly the sausage guy wont be able to make it as he will be at his second home at pier park i wish u all well .i was really hoping to seve you a tofu dog bob..........i really wish i could make this event.....peace
          sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
            I pulled a few strings with my uncle Ol' Bob and barely squeaked into this little shindig.
            This will be my first time and I am STOKED! I have a FEW friends going so I MIGHT have a good time

if you aren't making this one.
            Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
            If I had anything to do with Darr getting in, I have no idea what that was. If I did, I don't remember. I'm not in charge of anyone getting in. I won't be put into a position of choosing who does or doesn't get in. Tell you what, there have been three out of the past four Saturdays and Sundays when not a single DGer showed up here. If the Burner is the only time anyone comes up here to play, then why do I do this? I do this for all of you, and not for just one weekend a year. I'm old and wearing out, so get it while you can. If I, or my tractor, craps out, then this is once again, just another hay field, until another volunteer shows up. I personally prefer something below the tournament pace. If this week could be spread out over the year, that would suit me fine. Many folks like the place because it's quiet and not crowded.
            Someone is forgetting which invited guest REQUESTED an invite for him....

Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
              Someone is forgetting which invited guest REQUESTED an invite for him....

I was only kidding about uncle Ol' Bob (like he could pull any strings). Of course I am VERY appreciative to my man TreeLove for getting me on the list, and giving me a ride!
              Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
              Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Well I guess I'll be coming up tomorrow night after I get off work even though I never got back in touch with Adam. I hope he wasn't just teasing me with that invite last week!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                  Well I guess I'll be coming up tomorrow night after I get off work even though I never got back in touch with Adam. I hope he wasn't just teasing me with that invite last week!
                  Don't you have an ACE to defend?

Bob

Comment

I have another ace to claim!

Comment

Bruce, I bet if you make the drive, you'll play. See you up there!
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Only 6 hours til we leave! See you at Dubs!
                        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

We leave in 7 hours and 24 minutes. Damn that seems like a long way away.
                          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Still 8 hours and 45 min for me. Actually I could take the kid, run up there, play and set up more stuff then come home and wait for my ride.

Comment

I'm packed and ready to go but don't want to be the first one there. I'll give it another couple of hours then head out. See you all there!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                                I'm packed and ready to go but don't want to be the first one there. I'll give it another couple of hours then head out. See you all there!

Bob
                                Go! Zippyboy is out there working away, he would love to see you.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X