• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th Annual Jet Wash Open

Here is the link for the JWO Flyer

http://www.discgolfpugetsound.com/first/news.htm#5th Annual Jet Wash Open

Scroll down Thanks
    Last edited by LJ Jubner; July 20th, 2009, 04:13 PM. Reason: Scroll down Thanks
    rewindb.com

This is one of the best courses in the state!
    www.soulpancake.com
    www.bahai.org
    http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
      Here is the link for the JWO Flyer

http://www.discgolfpugetsound.com/first/news.htm#5th Annual Jet Wash Open

Scroll down Thanks
      Or click here for the PDF directly: http://www.discgolfpugetsound.com/5th%20JWO%20Flyer.pdf
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I had pulled up the flyer -- I have to say that I am VERY DISAPPOINTED! I wanted to register, but there won't take anyone with a ranking below 750!
        Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
        DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

With 90 players and HOT, HOT, HOT! + It's been like this since the first one 5 years ago. SORRY Crystal
          rewindb.com

Comment

Carie and I are sending in our reg forms today!

Comment

The 5th Annual Jet Wash Open is set for August 15-16. All the information you need is on the flyer. A big thanks to Jub and Tree Love for their help with the links. We have been weedeating the course since June; unfortunately, Herm has not showed up with his tractor yet--He is "supposed" to be out tomorrow to mow. The course right now is playable but has "British Open" styled rough. As usual, I plan on having the course in immaculate shape by tourney time. I think every year the course gets better and better. This is not a course for newbies or the faint hearted. It is mentally and physically draining! Please bring a lot of water and a chair. I would like to thank Ben Minson for the 4 benches he donated. A BIG THANKS to my volunteers: Erik Illg, Chuck Evans, Mr. Grossman, Captain Jack, Gordy K, Rick Buttle, and Mardy Moose. Without these folks, the tourney could not happen. We need sponsorship. Most of the expenses for the maintenance are paid for by me out of my own pocket--I DO NOT have deep pockets. So it would be a great help if we could get more hole sponsorships. If you can't send money, then please volunteer--even if all you do is empty trash. So get signed up ASAP. This event sells out early every year. I will be at Lake Stevens this saturday to take preregs. Jub will be taking sign ups this weekend at the Lucky Mud tourney. I will also be at Seatac this afternoon. So come on out and fight some blackberries!!!

Comment

Upon further review, I'm suggesting a minimum rating of 675 to play in the event. Herman the Vernin finally showed up with the tractor on the 103 degree day. Holes 1 through 3, 6-10, 13,14, and 16 have been mowed! A BIG thanks to Erik Illg for his hard work!!! Kudos also to Aaron Holley for his weedeating on an absolutely brutal day to be working outside. Herm "plans" on mowing at least two more times before the tourney. I will try and be at the course at least two times next week. Get signed up as there is only two weeks before the event. Please sponsor a hole as we have to pay for the gas/supplies needed for the maintenance equipment/tractor.

Comment

is there going to be a registered players list posted on PDGA? that would be great if we could get one.
                  Team HOSER:dancing:
                  Team OLY:cheerleader:
                  Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Who the heck is playing this event?

Yes, the list of REGISTERED PLAYERS is now up. There's also a link and additional info in the "upcoming events" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
                      I had pulled up the flyer -- I have to say that I am VERY DISAPPOINTED! I wanted to register, but there won't take anyone with a ranking below 750!
                      That doesn't appear to be the case. There is a 714 rated player currently signed up.

Comment

Guy had changed it to 675 ranking.. Still too high for me.. (my current ranking is 576.) Thanks for trying to be supportive! (But I am going to go ahead and sit this one out.)
                        Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                        DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
                          Guy had changed it to 675 ranking.. Still too high for me.. (my current ranking is 576.) Thanks for trying to be supportive! (But I am going to go ahead and sit this one out.)
                          That's too bad. Perhaps you could go watch and help out?

Comment

It is good to see my name on a tourney list!
                            Looking forward to getting outside for a few competitive rounds.
                            Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

well, i have to say that i had a REALLY great time playing this past weekend!! the tournament was organized nicely and ran very smoothly in my opinion. i couldnt believe how many lost discs there were though! and i had my first opportunity to be penalized by the 2 meter rule, TWICE in one round! I got to play with DMAJOR, it was good meet him and i got to watch some great pros play that course.

The Course looks better than i have EVER seen it look!! Abig thanks to all that fought the blackberries, trimmed the weeds, mowed the grass, painted 10 meter circles and sent notes home with the Mini bike gang to their mommas to tell them to stay at home for the weekend. It was a great weekend and i look forward to the next tournament there. i just wish i could play better at that course.

THANKS GUY, JUB AND EVERYBODY ELSE THAT RAN THAT TOURNAMENT!
                              also i thought it was very cool to have some oregonians come up for this tournament. thanks guys.
                              Team HOSER:dancing:
                              Team OLY:cheerleader:
                              Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X