X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YANOCHS!!!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Dustins Signature:

Lowest Rated Round: 777
      Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
      Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
      Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
      Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
      Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
      F Bombs dropped during a single round: 32

I witnessed in personat least 3 maybe 4 of those. 777 round? I shot that too. Short put? hole 18 whistlers, under the basket. sorry I laughed , worst finish? 2nd from DFL, I was DFL!!!! and F- Bombs? I heard alot that round
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

What kind of discs are going to be in the players pack?

Comment

DX: Aviar, Beast, Skeeter, Starfire, Shark, Sonic
          Champion: Eagle, Monarch, Wraith, Boss
          Star: Destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by Wog View Post
            DX: Aviar, Beast, Skeeter, Starfire, Shark, Sonic
            Champion: Eagle, Monarch, Wraith, Boss
            Star: Destroyer

wow that is a lot of discs to go in a players pack i might to come out an play in this...
            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
              wow that is a lot of discs to go in a players pack i might to come out an play in this...
              Come on out Scott, I haven't played a round of golf with you in awhile. Now that we're in the same division. We can talk about the 80's, albums, where you were when Mt. St. Helens erupted, and of course IPAS!!! - Matt Roller
              Putting......heh...EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD!

Comment

Registrations continue to come in. Don't delay! Ordering patches this week.

Comment

On the new flier, it say the player packs have "and more". Can you elaborate on what the "and more" is? Also, do we get to choose the discs like at the BMO where we get one DX and one Champion or how is that going to work?

Thanks
                  Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by Wog View Post
                    Registrations continue to come in. Don't delay! Ordering patches this week.
                    Ours will be in tomorrow. I still have a question about the jr scholarship that I pmed you a while ago. Let me know if I should jsut sign Easten up tomorrow as well or wait.

Thanks

Comment

Will there be a throw off if no one hits an ACE?

Bob

Comment

I hope not. I hope that they keep that money and roll it over to their next event.

That said, I have a sneaking suspicion that someone will get an ace.
                        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                          I hope not. I hope that they keep that money and roll it over to their next event.

That said, I have a sneaking suspicion that someone will get an ace.

Yay me I own regular #2

Cindy
                          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                          Stumptown #176
                          PDGA #37716

Comment

I just registered. This was a fun course. I've only played it once.

Comment

Originally posted by runnaman View Post
                              On the new flier, it say the player packs have "and more". Can you elaborate on what the "and more" is? Also, do we get to choose the discs like at the BMO where we get one DX and one Champion or how is that going to work?

Thanks

Chase,

As for the "and more", we will have nice full color patches. Beyond that I'm not sure what Next Adventure is planning on throwing into the packs, so I can't say other than I am fairly certain they are going to add some items.
                              For the discs, it will be the same as the BMO, one Premium and one Standard discs each of your choice!

Originally posted by bob
                              Will there be a throw off if no one hits an ACE?
                              In regards to the ace pot. If for whatever reason no one aces (unlikely), there will be a throw off(ctp) for each division and the $$ will be split between the winners of each throw off. If we have 10 divisions, the winner from MA1, MM1, FW2, etc, will each get $100. The distance of the throw-off(ctp) will be close enough that everyone in the respective division will be able to reach it.

-gwillim

Comment

We just hit the halfway point on registrations. Don't delay!

There will probably be a sticker or two and maybe a mini in the player's pack. I'm still working on coupons, tokens, discounts etc. from local businesses also.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X