X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HJ Carroll Park doubles in Chimacum

Anyone planning on playing doubles this saturday at 2pm at the Chimacum course? I am thinking about playing, I have never played the course and it's a long drive for me but I would love to play there, maybe someone could add this to the calendar. If you have played there, how is the course, could you reccomend it?
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

This course is my local course. It is very simple course - easy to play if you're a regular player. 9 holes, but it is possible to create additional holes from make-shift tees. Some have said that 3 of the tees are technical, but I believe two of the three are technical because they're in the woods. 6 of the holes are all open, just do beware that wind does pick up occasionally and blows the disc off course from hole 5! I plan to be there tomorrow! Whoot! I can't wait to see who will be there!
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

I have some things to do tomorrow morning that hopefully will not spill into the rest of my day too much, hopefully I will see you there, I am giving it about a 70% chance that I will be there.
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X