X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
    Went up? He didn't move up...he moved across! After many conversations with Paul about his sandbagging status, I'm thinking all he needs now after his Adv. Grand Masters World Championship is a Doubles World Championship! He and my favorite golfer with pdga# 163 have a good shot at the title! Good Luck Jeff and Paul!

There are five players in our division that have as good of or
    higher rating than mr wright. The closest grandmaster is forty one points below his rating. 20 of the 22 players in advanced have a higher rating than any of the adv grandmasters. I would say that it is a significant move up. You can't count him out though and I hope I get to play with him and my favorite olympia disc golfer
    Read this ^

Comment

SCORES have been posted reflecting today's festivities. Mike Leslie had a good day and Shawn Landry aced hole 11 (really!). I took lots of pictures of golfers out enjoying the sunny weather.

Comment

Thanks Edgie! Appreciate your hard work and quick on the draw score posting!
        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Pics up

I finally got a chance to edit and post a bunch of highlights from the Jet-Wash Open. I took more PICTURES than usual since I wasn't playing. Please feel free to help me out with missing names if you know 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by ericedge View Post
            I finally got a chance to edit and post a bunch of highlights from the Jet-Wash Open. I took more PICTURES than usual since I wasn't playing. Please feel free to help me out with missing names if you know 'em.
            As usual, awesome pictures Eric. Thank you for taking the time to take and post them.

Comment

Whodat- The People's Golfer.

Comment

Nice work Edgie!
                A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X