Originally posted by Magilla View Post
    1. I think so, BUT I am not 100% of that
    2. YES, you can check in Sat Morning 7:30-8am. Players Meeting is at 8:30am

Heres a link to more info.
    http://www.centraloregondiscgolf.com/EPOReg.pdf

Cool, thx.

Comment

Originally posted by Reichard View Post
      I really like the late start for the Masters, it helps when I have time to get my body moving a bit before the round starts. Thanks!

I have 2 questions:

1. Are there showers?\

Thanks agian!
      Rick,

I don't remember there being showers but...
      I've spent my fair share of time at the venue as I had a Skyway pass for two summers. Willamette Pass is one of my favorite places for disc golf. I'll see you on the mountain.

Comment

alright people. i'm going to post "a few" pics here from eagle peak. but before i do let me just state a few things.

1. the courses were incredible (especially the alt 13). long, tight, gorgeous.... hard. i took an 8 on a par 5 without a penalty, and lost over 9 discs throughout the course of the weekend (one disc twice). i kind of felt like the ongoing joke this weekend was, "who's going to find Will's discs and where". thanks to everyone that found all but two.

2. lane and nate played solid golf all weekend, and congrats to lane for taking it in a 4 hole playoff (much like the british open...) i saw A TON of spit outs (nate ) that made the 18 play quite a bit more difficult.

3. i hurt.

please don't steal these images! i'm going to send a few into dg mag.

before our warm up round on friday sam larsen and i decided to donate a few discs to rts and the Willamette national forest. this drive below was THE BIGGEST hyzer flip i have ever, and probably, will ever see. it landed IN THE FAIRWAY at the very end of the run on the right side of the last row of trees (below). F****** incredible. i have no idea how far that was, but a gentlemen in the lodge said from top to bottom including elevation it's nearing 3000 ft.

top of RTS

looking at the bottom of RTS

Last edited by Dr. Zaius; July 20th, 2009, 01:21 PM.
        May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Nice shots, Will! I too am in a bit of pain today.
          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Willamette Pass Rocks!

Thanks for sharing the sweet pics Will.

Willamette Pass is such an epic venue for disc golf, oh I may have mentioned that before. The ski area workers that run the facilities and fed the golfers were simply fantastic working long hours all weekend. I mean breakfast, lunch & dinner were available at the lodge.
            I tried hard to lose plastic on the alt 13 but actually found them all with some extra hiking... A fir tree on the summer 18 held onto one of my drivers for a few hours Saturday but I got that disc back. I know my playing partners Greg and Rick, each lost a couple discs over the weekend.
            I'm only a little worse for wear with one blister a few mosquito bites and several sore muscles. I wouldn't have it any other way! Thanks Ryan, Gretchen and all the Hyzer Desert Rebels for another fantastic mountain event.

Lava Launch at Mt Bachelor is next!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Pittman View Post
              Thanks for sharing the sweet pics Will.

Willamette Pass is such an epic venue for disc golf, oh I may have mentioned that before. The ski area workers that run the facilities and fed the golfers were simply fantastic working long hours all weekend. I mean breakfast, lunch & dinner were available at the lodge.
              I tried hard to lose plastic on the alt 13 but actually found them all with some extra hiking... A fir tree on the summer 18 held onto one of my drivers for a few hours Saturday but I got that disc back. I know my playing partners Greg and Rick, each lost a couple discs over the weekend.
              I'm only a little worse for wear with one blister a few mosquito bites and several sore muscles. I wouldn't have it any other way! Thanks Ryan, Gretchen and all the Hyzer Desert Rebels for another fantastic mountain event.

Lava Launch at Mt Bachelor is next!
              I did not lose ANY discs, Dave. I did however leave a couple lying in the woods as an offering to the Willamette Pass golf gods. This was by design as it helped pull away from the field (which I nicknamed "Greg" ) and finish with a win!

Thanks to everyone that put in the hard work for another great mountain golf tourny!

-Rick

Comment

Results

Comment

Who won? Nate or Lane?

Comment

Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                    Who won? Nate or Lane?
                    Lane Mason won on the 4th playoff hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaqcb View Post
                      Lane Mason won on the 4th playoff hole.