Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All, We're leaving Corvallis sometime in the afternoon on Thursday and heading to Waldo Lake for some pre-golf hiking and kayaking. If you're into that sort of thing, or just want to hang and camp, come find us!

Comment

Originally posted by essjay View Post
      All, We're leaving Corvallis sometime in the afternoon on Thursday and heading to Waldo Lake for some pre-golf hiking and kayaking. If you're into that sort of thing, or just want to hang and camp, come find us!
      Sarah,

Bring your best selection of Bug Repellent! Waldo should be a testing center for Mosquito repellent. I was nearly eaten alive there once. I would go back anytime though, that place is amazingly beautiful and the hike to the North Fork of the Middle Fork of the Willamette River goes through and eerie burned forest where the quiet is too quiet!!!!!
      PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

Yep. Bug spray - check.

Comment

Also, it's bat country. Went to Gold Lake once and was swarmed with them.

Comment

Ooooh! Perhaps I'll bring my bat detectors...seriously. They're f-ing awesome.
            Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Come on people.....Lets play some Mtn Golf.

We need to show Willamette Pass that there is actually are Disc Golfers in Oregon who want to play Mtn Golf. If we do not have a decent showing (100+ players) they will NOT be so willing to allow us to have events in the future.

Entry fees include ALL camping, Saturday night pasta feed & much, much more.
              Lifts will be open on Friday from 1pm - 6pm exclusively for Tournament Players.
              There will be "deals" for those who wish to show up for 1 day and participate in the activitys....Gondola rides, pasta feed, "beverage" service, etc....

http://www.centraloregondiscgolf.com/eaglepeakopen.html

Comment

COME PLAY THESE BAD ASS COURSES!!!!

May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

I wish I could play this one.... I missed it last time as well. Unfortunately, I have a bunch of stuff to take care of before leaving for Worlds, and this is the last open weekend before I go.

I hope you guys get enough people.
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Magilla - so is the mountain closed to non players on Friday? How about the morning?
                    It's my birthday and took the day off work to head down and play. I've got a bunch of out of towners and non DG players coming to watch some of the action this weekend. I'm draggin them all to the woods from as far away as the San Juan Islands.
                    Others who can't make it into town until the weekend wanted to take the gondolas up and watch people play. Will that be an option?

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
                      Magilla - so is the mountain closed to non players on Friday? How about the morning?
                      It's my birthday and took the day off work to head down and play. I've got a bunch of out of towners and non DG players coming to watch some of the action this weekend. I'm draggin them all to the woods from as far away as the San Juan Islands.
                      Others who can't make it into town until the weekend wanted to take the gondolas up and watch people play. Will that be an option?
                      There will be a lift "option" for non-tournament players...what that cost is I do not know. That would be purchased thru tournament central.
                      Normally, Willamette Pass operates on Sat & sun only. Those tickets cost $14 per day. They will be running the lifts for us from 1-6pm on friday for practice rds. which is included in the entry fee for players.

There WILL be a "Spectator Package" offered....which will include lift tickets and pasta feed on Sat Night & more...that can be purchased at Tourney Central as well.

Rebels Mike Urdahl & James Taylor are at Willamette Pass today, putting the finishing touches on the Temp 13 hole course.

NO...We WILL NOT be playing down RTS...

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                        I wish I could play this one.... I missed it last time as well. Unfortunately, I have a bunch of stuff to take care of before leaving for Worlds, and this is the last open weekend before I go.

I hope you guys get enough people.
                        Oh sure...fine....we see how you are........

Cant make them all.........Good Luck at World's

Comment

I really like the late start for the Masters, it helps when I have time to get my body moving a bit before the round starts. Thanks!

I have 2 questions:

1. Are there showers?

2. If for some reason I don't make it up until Saturday morning can I check in anytime before my tee time (within reason)?

Thanks agian!

Comment

Originally posted by Reichard View Post
                            I really like the late start for the Masters, it helps when I have time to get my body moving a bit before the round starts. Thanks!

I have 2 questions:

1. Are there showers?

2. If for some reason I don't make it up until Saturday morning can I check in anytime before my tee time (within reason)?

Thanks agian!
                            1. I think so, BUT I am not 100% of that
                            2. YES, you can check in Sat Morning 7:30-8am. Players Meeting is at 8:30am

Heres a link to more info.
                            http://www.centraloregondiscgolf.com/EPOReg.pdf

Comment

I love me some Mt. disc hukking...alas funding is a huge problem this year....
                              "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Thanks to Adam Schneider here is a map to the Alt 13..
                                YOU Sir...Rock!!

http://www.oregondiscgolf.com/course...Pass_2009.html

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X