Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a lake nearby as well, right? It looks like Odell lake...fishing and swimming and skeeters, oh my!
    Last edited by all2common; July 13th, 2009, 01:51 PM. Reason: I was a douche for not looking it up myself. Found...d-bag status saved for later.
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

yeah we were going to try to get outta here on Thursday morning to camp at Odell Thurs night at least, but alas, we do have to work for a living...

If there are peeps planning to stay at Odell, though, we may consider doing the same. I bet the party will be at the mountain though

Comment

nice edit

lol

Comment

Thanks...I always like to reserve that status for a later use.
          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Hey Essjay, do you know if there are showers and are you bringing the "kids"? I'm not sure if I'm bringing mine due to the heat this time around. . .

Comment

We are planning to take the kids - mostly because other options are pretty limited. Don't know about the showers but Magilla may be able to weigh in on that one.

Comment

just signed up.

May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Any other Eugenians going to make it?

Comment

besides the people on pdga, yeah i think there's going to be 2 or 3 more (that i know of).

i wonder when that pdga list was updated? one would think that there were quite a few signups at the RCO.
                    May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

I hope there was...otherwise there'll be a lot of beer for the few attending.

Comment

I'll be there, signed up today.
                        Innova Champion Discs
                        Discmania
                        huk lab
                        Keen Footwear
                        Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                        Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                        Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                          I hope there was...otherwise there'll be a lot of beer for the few attending.

After the rounds of course....

Comment

Who is that bagger in Advanced? Aren't there rules to prevent this kind of thing, that guy must REALLY love scrip or something...

outrageous!

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9308
                            Innova Champion Discs
                            Discmania
                            huk lab
                            Keen Footwear
                            Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                            Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                            Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
                              Who is that bagger in Advanced? Aren't there rules to prevent this kind of thing, that guy must REALLY love scrip or something...

outrageous!

Next thing you know that guy is going to try AGE bagging and try to play Advanced Masters.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post

outrageous!

What's the matter, Nate? Did you think Intermediate wouldn't present enough of a challenge?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X