X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagle Peak Open, July 18 & 19

Why are there no posts for this event and why are so few players signed up?

Mountain golf is great and a very different experience. The Hyzer Desert Rebels tournaments Rock. If you are not signed up what are you waiting for? Can't be that many people out here getting ready to go to Worlds.

Willamette Pass will have open facilities, so it will be much nicer than Hoodoo which was great fun despite the nasty weather and the lodge being closed.

You don't want to miss this event! Come play King of the Mountain! :

I'm off to Santa Cruz with my kids this weekend but I will be coming back next Friday and as soon as I can pack my cooler I'll be heading up to the mountain!

See you there. Go Rebels! chug:

Comment

bring it on mountain! I'm ready for stop number two of the mountain series, can't wait to defend the title!
      Team DISCRAFT
      NW Sign Up
      Gorilla Boy
      Paragon Disc Golf
      Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by discgolfgreg View Post
        Why are there no posts for this event and why are so few players signed up?
        From the website:

RTS is extremely steep and nearly impossible to walk/climb down. Please navigate the course wisely.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
          From the website:

Bob
          The ONLY people that will play down RTS will be the OPEN MEN in a Final 9....and thats a MAYBE.

I have heard from far to many people that they will sign up at the event..

Thanks for making the TD's life a bit more difficult....like Ryan Lane doesnt have enough on his plate.

Come on people.....Are there too many events in Oregon now?
          Is there an issue because Ryan Lane graciously allowed this event to be a part of the NW Series?
          Are YOU afraid of a little Mtn Golf?

Be thankful AND thoughtful of your TD's.....SIGN UP EARLY!

Comment

I had almost completely forgotten that it is the weekend after the RCO, until a got an email from the Rebels! Good call on the email. At any rate, I put my check in the mail today. I do like the mountain golf!
            Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

I was going to register us online, but didn't want to pay an extra 9 bucks for the convenience, so I was going to put a check in the mail and then realized that Ryan will be at RCO so I can pay him there. Didn't think, though, about the late notice aspect. Sorry for that. We plan to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by essjay View Post
                I was going to register us online, but didn't want to pay an extra 9 bucks for the convenience, so I was going to put a check in the mail and then realized that Ryan will be at RCO so I can pay him there. Didn't think, though, about the late notice aspect. Sorry for that. We plan to be there.

I understand the fee issue with online reg.

One issue about paying Ryan at RCO
                .... Ryan will no longer be at the RCO........

Comment

Brianna and I hope to play, but the flyer doesn't work on our Macs, and we too hope to avoid the online fees. We will go print them out somewhere else or pay someone this weekend though. Can't wait to play Willamette Pass again.
                  Nate
                  Innova Champion Discs
                  Discmania
                  huk lab
                  Keen Footwear
                  Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                  Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                  Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Oh Snap! Well, check's in the mail then

Comment

Haven't ya'll left yet?
                      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

haha nope. had to work a bit today.

Comment

BUMP! Git yer mountin golf on!

Comment

Oh yeah...what's the camping situation like?

Comment

I think it's the same as Hoodoo - parking lot - hopefully without the pouring rain, snow, sleet and gale force winds...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X