Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing tourney!! Thanks to Jason, Eric, Scott Papa, Rob and all the volunteers who helped make the course look incredible. I would also like to thank all those who have donated to the USDGC fund, it is really appreciated. Congrats to Paul Wright for another killer tourney, Jamie for the ace and his first advanced win, Chris Gilberts for representing Olympia, and Nate for once again beating me. See you all at the Rose City Open, and or the White River Open!
    Team Innova
    Team LSDiscs
    Team Stimpi
    Team Challenge
    Team Oly
    Team Fry
    2009 USDGC Washington State Representative
    PDGA #25541

Comment

Originally posted by chanman View Post
      Amazing tourney!! Thanks to Jason, Eric, Scott Papa, Rob and all the volunteers who helped make the course look incredible. I would also like to thank all those who have donated to the USDGC fund, it is really appreciated. See you all at the White River Open!
      Donated? I don't think so. You're washing my car this weekend, biatch!
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
        Donated? I don't think so. You're washing my car this weekend, biatch!
        Dude are you kidding its a Subaru its supposed to be dirty make him clean the toilets or something useful!
        PDGA #25296
        Stumptown #34

Comment

Pics

I just posted a few PICTURES taken during the final 9.

Comment

Originally posted by ericedge View Post
            I just posted a few PICTURES taken during the final 9.
            The pictures are beautiful! Looks like everyone had a good time! Whoot! I love the picture of Chris and Gerardo!
            Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
            DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X