Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, does anybody know if Jay Harbour will be at Steilly? Or someone selling Huklab stuff? I need a patch to sew onto my lab coat that I had to buy for school.
    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

http://www.huklab.com/KOHP_productinfo.html
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Oh, thanks Gawain. I didn't see your post before. I have to admit, it doesn't really answer my question, though.

TO EVERY NWDGN MEMBER EXCEPT TREELOVE:
        Hey, does anybody know if Jay Harbour will be at Steilly? Or someone selling Huklab stuff? I need a patch to sew onto my lab coat that I had to buy for school.
        The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

I think Mando's might have some, so maybe...yeah.
          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

I snuck into the local internet cafe just after closing and got today's SCORES uploaded. Beautiful, hot day at Steilacoom with dry, fast greens and some smokin' low scores.

Cheers, Eric

Comment

What time is the players meeting tomorrow?
              Team Innova
              Team LSDiscs
              Team Stimpi
              Team Challenge
              Team Oly
              Team Fry
              2009 USDGC Washington State Representative
              PDGA #25541

Comment

8:30

Comment

Final Scores

After a minor glitch I think the correct SCORES are now posted on the PDGA site. Congrats to Nate for another fine win (his 30th pdga & first supertour), and to Chandler for a strong showing and for scoring a trip to the USDGC as the WA state rep! Thanks to all the players that made a donation toward the Chanman's USDGC entry fee, we're very close to reaching that goal.

Comment

Originally posted by ericedge View Post
                    After a minor glitch I think the correct SCORES are now posted on the PDGA site. Congrats to Nate for another fine win (his 30th pdga & first supertour), and to Chandler for a strong showing and for scoring a trip to the USDGC as the WA state rep! Thanks to all the players that made a donation toward the Chanman's USDGC entry fee, we're very close to reaching that goal.
                    Does that lock up the Washington Series for Nate?
                    PDGA #25296
                    Stumptown #34

Comment

Nope, FSO was not a WA series event. Next series event is the White River Open in two weeks.

Comment

Lots of Open DNF's...all around similar scores after 2 rounds... was there a royal rumble?

Comment

I think one group of cards didn't get turned in (4 cards?). Someone in the group probably had the cards, put them in their bag or a pocket and forgot to drop them in the box at tourney central. If those players are concerned about getting rated rounds from this event they should probably get in touch with Jason asap.

Comment

Great tourney! Steilly has NEVER looked so good! I mean NEVER! Thanks Rob Dean and his crew of loyal Steillicans! Congrats Jaime Garces, $500 ace pot and the Advanced Win! And thanks Ericedge
                            for posting the scores so quickly!
                            A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by ericedge View Post
                              I think one group of cards didn't get turned in (4 cards?). Someone in the group probably had the cards, put them in their bag or a pocket and forgot to drop them in the box at tourney central. If those players are concerned about getting rated rounds from this event they should probably get in touch with Jason asap.
                              Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                                Great tourney! Steilly has NEVER looked so good! I mean NEVER! Thanks Rob Dean and his crew of loyal Steillicans! Congrats Jaime Garces, $500 ace pot and the Advanced Win! And thanks Ericedge for posting the scores so quickly!
                                I second all of that. Thanks to Jason Coke and all the volunteers for a great event. The mowed fairways were beautiful. Things ran smoothly and I had a great time. Thankfully the weather was cooler on Sunday. THANKS!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X