X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquafest Open - Lake Stevens, Wa - July 25th, 2009

The Lake Stevens Aquafest Open is July 25th, 2009.

This is a one day, non-pdga sanctioned event.

Two rounds of dg, player's pack, live music and beer garden 1 block away, lots of prizes, ctps, and beautiful wood trophy discs for each division.....all for just $20 prepaid, $25 day of event.

This is always a great time. See you there.

http://aquafest.com/events/discgolf.asp

email me if you have questions. playultimate@hotmail.com

Cheers,
    Brian

P.S. Gawain, is there a calander around that this can be added to?

Added!
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

You are both Baggers!
      Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
      Or does here stand the last remaining man
      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
      Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Thanks to some generous donations from local businesses and local players, we should have some kick-ass prizes this year.

There will be trophies through 3rd place in all divisions, including the awesome wooden "display your disc" trophy for 1st.

Cash payouts in the Open division, script in all others.

CTPs (piles of them) and an ace pot is included in the entry fee.

Good time will be had!

Brian

Comment

Howdy Brian ~
          I plan to be there ~ My first Tournament.
          Those Wooden Disc Trophies look great!
          See you there.

Comment

Is this an am only thing or for everybody?
            'Weekend 4 Women':
            Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
            Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Originally posted by cefire View Post
              Is this an am only thing or for everybody?
              We have an Open/Pro division and we should have a good turnout in that group. Cash payout. A minimum of 100% of the Open entry fees will be paid out. We should also have some extra funds to supplement as well.

Sweet trophies through 3rd place, lots of CTPs for $'s and prizes, and an ace pot all for $25 entry fee....and even a t-shirt and a mini...

The weather will be HOT, so the shade of the old growth forest will be sweet.

It will be a fun day!

Comment

I hear that there will be a clean up party tomorrow at 1:00pm ~ If I'm not working I'll be there.

Comment

I have something going on later in the day, but I am going to show up on my own early around 11am and I am going to take a couple of trash bags with me and try and clean as much garbage up as I can before Brian and the gravel get there to make less work on everyone else. I will also be out there friday night just before dark to make sure there isn't any new garbage before Aquafest.
                  Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Thanks for your help everyone. I should be there around 1:00 with the first load of gravel. I can drive my truck to most of the tee boxes, so there shouldn't be too much wheelbarrowing required. I would also like to remove the paint that has been sprayed on a few of the trees. If you have a grill brush, bring it. See you tomorrow.

Comment

If I don't make it out there this weekend, you guys rock. The course looks very nice right now with teepads getting some new gravel/dirt, etc. and someone was out there with a wheelbarrow moving dirt around.

Thanks!
                      'Weekend 4 Women':
                      Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                      Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Course is looking awesome. Trophies, shirts, minis, are all in and rock.

Lots of Open players already. There will be a final "6" holes in the Open division. Bellingham is representing well.

We are limiting the field to 76 players, so show up early if you want a spot.

Brian

Comment

Hey Brian, my step dad Kelly and my mother are coming out on saturday to take pictures for the tournament. I will see you out there everyone! Good job everyone for the work on wednesday, course is in prestine condition.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

What a great Aquafest Open it was the best experience I have ever had playing disc golf, thank you to all of the people who made it possible and great job Mike Leslie on shooting a -17 combined whites and blues to win the open division.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X