X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rizzle at the River

Is there an online registration form for this tournament that can be printed out and mailed in? I can't seem to find one. Anyone know?

Go talk to Tom at MANDO's....and buy stuff too!

Comment

Originally posted by douglaselvis View Post
      Go talk to Tom at MANDO's....and buy stuff too!
      That's the whole point of the getting the form to mail in so I don't have to drive all the way down to Mando's!

Comment

Rizzle scores

Wow, what a beautiful day. I did get out for some disc golf but sadly wasn't able to devote the time this weekend to play the Rizzle at the River. I did notice however that the SCORES have been posted! Thanks, I enjoyed looking at them this evening.

Comment

What's going on with this years event? How do I sign up? etc.
          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I emailed Tom last week about registering and he said he would have online registration up by the weekend. I'm guessing he was a little preoccupied with the BSF though so hopefully it will be up soon?
            Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
              I emailed Tom last week about registering and he said he would have online registration up by the weekend. I'm guessing he was a little preoccupied with the BSF though so hopefully it will be up soon?
              Since this tourney is this weekend, does anyone have a link for further details? Rounds per day, players meeting times...ect?

Thanks
              www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
              www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

2 rounds saturday 1 round sunday. Final nine maybe? Players meeting 8ish on Saturday? My best guess
                Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                  2 rounds saturday 1 round sunday. Final nine maybe? Players meeting 8ish on Saturday? My best guess

Any chance there's a link with event details? I have the sign-up link for the PDGA registration http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qst...ROD=1275489432 , but I was hoping for a bit more.
                  www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
                  www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

Call Mando's and post it for everybody (253) 735-6464. I would but I'm at work
                    Read this ^

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X