• Wog
    started a topic Bad Monkey Open - June 27-28, 2009

Bad Monkey Open - June 27-28, 2009

June 27 & 28, 2009
    Leverich Park
    PDGA C-Tier
    Amateur Only event
    $35 base entry fee.

Registration for the Bad Monkey Open starts Friday, May 1st at noon.

Register online at http://bom.stumptowndg.com

Details:
    Conveniently located at Leverich Park which is less than a mile from the Oregon border off Interstate 5!

20 spots will be held (until at least May 15th) for in person registration at Bad Monkey Bikes, 1717 Broadway in Vancouver. Go to http://bmo.stumptowndg.com and print out a "check/moneyorder" orde and bring that with your payment to Bad Monkey Bikes.

There will be 16 places held for juniors, 20 places for women and 60 held for men until June 5th, at which time spots will be opened for any classifications

Fees Provide:
    • A generous player's pack (2 discs included)
    • Trophies and scrip for division leaders
    • $100 Ace pot
    • $200 donation to the Rose City Open
    • PDGA sanctioning fees
    • Park rental fees
    • Tournament materials and costs
    • Online payment processing costs

Sponsored by Bad Monkey Bikes now selling discs!

Hole sponsorships available for $25.00

http://bmo.stumptowndg.com

• Trozzle!!!
    replied
    I filled out my survey, all good responses of course. As the 2nd tourney ever held at Leveritch, I think things ran pretty smoothly. I had a great time despite my horrible playing. Thanks for the DQ on Sunday after we cleaned up tourney central

Leave a comment:

• Wog
    replied
    Survey Results

Players, if you have not filled out your survey on the Bad Monkey Open, please do so as soon as possible. We will be closing the survey and awarding the prize to our random winner soon.

I've attached the results so far. Thanks everyone that filled out the survey so far. If you do not have the link to fill out the survey please e-mail me and I will send it to you.

Leave a comment:

• Ms Thing
    replied
    Originally posted by ericedge View Post
    I put up some PICTURES from the BMO. Quite a few of the Juniors for some reason. Feel free to click on a thumbnail to see a larger view.

Cheers, Eric
    Thanks for the link. There were some great pictures of Easten I will have to make sure he sees them.

Leave a comment:

• ericedge
    replied
    Pictures

I put up some PICTURES from the BMO. Quite a few of the Juniors for some reason. Feel free to click on a thumbnail to see a larger view.

Cheers, Eric

Leave a comment:

• holdin8
    replied
    Bad Monkey Tourney

Does anyone know if there are any pictures of the final nine??? Where might they be????

Leave a comment:

• Minordiety
    replied
    Originally posted by douglaselvis View Post
    Lets get it going JMan! I know some other brothers who like to throw sportin' the tartan!

Kings may be blest, but Tam was glorious,
    O'er a' the ills o' life victorious.

Robert Burns

You may call your skirt a kilt, but it looks like a skort from here.

Jesus J, please don't ever wear your skirt to Casual Sundays. The glow of them pasty white legs is distracting enough when you wear shorts. It's like someone poured blue food coloring in a glass of milk..

Leave a comment:

• douglaselvis
    replied
    Lets get it going JMan! I know some other brothers who like to throw sportin' the tartan!

Kings may be blest, but Tam was glorious,
    O'er a' the ills o' life victorious.

Robert Burns

Leave a comment:

• JMan
    replied
    Hey Doug, when's the Kilted Open, I'm in...
    Ivictus Maneo

Leave a comment:

• douglaselvis
    replied
    Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
    Geee Nate, thanks a lot. I'm sure that will put us old men at ease now.

BTW, Doug mentioned that he wanted to learn how to throw while wearing a skirt. Not sure why. He just mentioned it. Thought I would pass that info on to you in case you wanted to make him wear a skirt for your session with him and Spence.
    It's called a kilt John and I'll be showin' ye what I gots under me kilt later! Ya Bugger!
    Thanks for the props bro!

And Bob, I tried the juniors this time and NO DICE, those kids are killers! Rec all the way!!!

Leave a comment:

• gwillim
    replied
    Originally posted by Flash View Post
    Ryan,

Did you end up separating the pools in the submitted TD report online?
    The report has not been submitted yet, that's a question for Steve. He will be submitting the official report. All I've done is upload the scores.

Leave a comment:

• Flash
    replied
    Ryan,

Did you end up separating the pools in the submitted TD report online?

Leave a comment:

• keys
    replied
    Bag tag errors seem to be fixed. I will post the rounds as soon as I can get Pete of Disc Golf Scene to create a custom 39 hole tournament layout.

Leave a comment:

• "Over the Hill" Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
    I have a lesson planned with Doug and Spencer this Friday, so get your licks in now...I plan to put him on the fast track.
    Nate
    Nate, I don't care what you teach Doug, but Spencer really needs help with his behind the back, standing on one leg, blindfolded, underhand drives. I'm sure you can help him.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Minordiety
    replied
    Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
    I have a lesson planned with Doug and Spencer this Friday, so get your licks in now...I plan to put him on the fast track.
    Nate

Geee Nate, thanks a lot. I'm sure that will put us old men at ease now.

BTW, Doug mentioned that he wanted to learn how to throw while wearing a skirt. Not sure why. He just mentioned it. Thought I would pass that info on to you in case you wanted to make him wear a skirt for your session with him and Spence.

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X