X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smobro View Post
    what do I need to do to become a vlounteer for this?
    I'll talk to you, I've got some ideas of what you can do to help out!

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
      I just registered, time for another Leveritch tourney win. Kent you can carry my bag if you wish
      Dude, I would carry your bag for sure. Although I bet Gwillam has a different plan for me. Probably something like being the guy in the circus who goes around and shovels up what the elephants leave behind.
      Training to be a bagger

Comment

the guy in the circus who goes around and shovels up what the elephants leave behind.

that pretty much sums up my game for sure
        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
          Dude, I would carry your bag for sure. Although I bet Gwillam has a different plan for me. Probably something like being the guy in the circus who goes around and shovels up what the elephants leave behind.

Yep, I bet Gwillam can use your help. Thanks for stepping up and helping out.

How many Advanced/Pro players remember where they started? Remember when you were Rec/Int AMs? Come on out and see the up and comers. Great chance to volunteer and give back to your roots. AND help raise some $$$ for the RCO. Sell your services to a player, say for $10, as a caddy and donate back to the RCO? Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I like that idea!

Bob

Comment

33% full with 5 weeks to go. We've added a couple more sponsors this week, and that means more giveaways and larger prizes. Also, Gwillim is working on a sweet trophy disc for the winners in each division!

Current Players List

Comment

If Jason doesnt get enough competition in INT, feel free to move me up

Comment

I'll be signing up INT soon, at least it'll be a two man division.
                PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

As soon as we can get the money together Shannon and I will be signing up. I'll probably sign up INT but if the rating come out and I need I'll move up to ADV.
                  According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

shouldnt be a ratings update before this event, so looks like INT for you. But coinsidering you got 4th? at the Fling, you should play ADV anyways

Anyways WOG, switch me to INT, I like the competition

Comment

Anyways WOG, switch me to INT, I like the competition
                      Kudos to you, Troy!

Comment

I already have a Leveritch win in Rec, and I could probably do it again this time, so why not move up and challenge myself. Im not saying its a big move, MA3 to MA2, but I am willing to give it a go

Comment

I already have a Leveritch win in Rec, and I could probably do it again this time, so why not move up and challenge myself. Im not saying its a big move, MA3 to MA2, but I am willing to give it a go
                          Signed up and ready to play. Too bad there is no such thing as a rec masters division. Guess I'll just have to show the other crusties how not to putt.

Comment

Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
                            Signed up and ready to play. Too bad there is no such thing as a rec masters division. Guess I'll just have to show the other crusties how not to putt.

Or start practicing and surprise yourself at the event
                            PDGA #25296
                            Stumptown #34

Comment

I think I want to play in this event. Must check the calendar keeper and see if she is game. How many total spots will there be in the event? 96?
                              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                                I think I want to play in this event. Must check the calendar keeper and see if she is game. How many total spots will there be in the event? 96?
                                96 is correct.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X