X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwillim View Post
    Thanks for the head's up. I'm about fairly certain that the minimum for ratings is 12 holes, but I'll check.
    Its 13..... not sure WHY??
    But that is the number required for rounds to be rated...

You could always combine 2 rds into a 24 for your reports, just as we add the Alpine 9 to an 18 to get ratings at Lava Launch.

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
      Its 13..... not sure WHY??
      But that is the number required for rounds to be rated...

You could always combine 2 rds into a 24 for your reports, just as we add the Alpine 9 to an 18 to get ratings at Lava Launch.

Yeah, Steve and I talked about it earlier. I could have sworn I read somewhere that it was 12, but no biggie, we have a contingency plan. We're just going to add another hole to make it three rounds of 13.

DID I MENTION THAT THE PLAYER'S PACK INCLUDES TWO DISCS!

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
        I'm signed up. Oh, and I sponsored 2 holes, no waiting.
        Thanks Sweet Plastic for your sponsorship! I took another sponsorship yesterday, only 9 holes left to sponsor.Who's next?

Comment

Registration is just about 20% full! If you're wanting to play this event, I'd suggest registering sooner rather than later!

Comment

This is just from a case of curiosity, and not an attempt to "poke the bear." Is there any chance that there will be some 150g class discs available in the players packs? I am hoping to bring my wife's son to this event, but I know he'd be bummed if the players pack discs were too heavy for him. Again, just curious. Thanks!

~Z
            TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
              This is just from a case of curiosity, and not an attempt to "poke the bear." Is there any chance that there will be some 150g class discs available in the players packs? I am hoping to bring my wife's son to this event, but I know he'd be bummed if the players pack discs were too heavy for him. Again, just curious. Thanks!

~Z
              Yes Sir! There will be a wide variety of weights, including some 150s.

Comment

Yes Sir! There will be a wide variety of weights, including some 150s.
                Hopefully the lighter weights will be put aside for the juniors and women to have a chance at. What I have found is if I am not at the front of the line all the light weights are gone for what ever reason.

Cindy
                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

Yeah, Steve and I talked about it earlier. I could have sworn I read somewhere that it was 12, but no biggie, we have a contingency plan. We're just going to add another hole to make it three rounds of 13.

DID I MENTION THAT THE PLAYER'S PACK INCLUDES TWO DISCS!

Good to know that I was not spewing junk all over the forums. I seem to remember having this conversation with Chuck Kennedy once in regards to number of holes needed to achieve a player rating. I believe it used to be 12 but was changed sometime ago, possible around the time they figured out why the offsets were not figured correctly in areas that had no highly rated players.
                  PDGA #25296
                  Stumptown #34

Comment

...We're just going to add another hole to make it three rounds of 13.
                    Could have called it the Prime Number Open!
                    PDGA #25296
                    Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post

~Z
                      Yes, and there IS a Novice division forming. Hopefully is doesn't get filled with "Baggers".

Bob

Comment

I hope you are referring to my wife's son, and not me. I mean, I'm not really any good at this sport, either, but I have yet to lose to the kid (though I know that day will be here sooner than I am ready for it).
                        TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

I registered at the store, but I'm not on the list on the pdga link, what gives???
                          this is me when I hit a tree, after tree, after tree

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                            Yes, and there IS a Novice division forming. Hopefully is doesn't get filled with "Baggers".

Bob

I want to volunteer for this event. Grunt work is my specialty. I will pull weeds, wear a cheerleading outfit, carry bags, mow lawns, brush hair, polish shoes, you name it, I will volunteer to do it. I will not, I repeat, will not shirk my duties in any way. Hee, hee, I said duties.
                            Bob, what do I need to do to become a vlounteer for this?
                            Training to be a bagger

Comment

I just registered, time for another Leveritch tourney win. Kent you can carry my bag if you wish
                              All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick da Corte View Post
                                I registered at the store, but I'm not on the list on the pdga link, what gives???
                                Not to worry, it takes a couple days for the pdga site to get updated. You're in!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X