Bad Monkey Open - June 27-28, 2009 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
    I have a lesson planned with Doug and Spencer this Friday, so get your licks in now...I plan to put him on the fast track.
    Nate

    You guys are in trouble now I know all about Nate's fast track, and it is the bomb.

    Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
      I have a lesson planned with Doug and Spencer this Friday, so get your licks in now...I plan to put him on the fast track.
      Nate

      Geee Nate, thanks a lot. I'm sure that will put us old men at ease now.

      BTW, Doug mentioned that he wanted to learn how to throw while wearing a skirt. Not sure why. He just mentioned it. Thought I would pass that info on to you in case you wanted to make him wear a skirt for your session with him and Spence.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
        I have a lesson planned with Doug and Spencer this Friday, so get your licks in now...I plan to put him on the fast track.
        Nate
        Nate, I don't care what you teach Doug, but Spencer really needs help with his behind the back, standing on one leg, blindfolded, underhand drives. I'm sure you can help him.

        Bob

        Comment


        • Bag tag errors seem to be fixed. I will post the rounds as soon as I can get Pete of Disc Golf Scene to create a custom 39 hole tournament layout.
          Current World Rank: 2857th
          Lowest Rated Round: 777
          Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
          Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
          Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
          Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
          Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
          Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

          Comment


          • Ryan,

            Did you end up separating the pools in the submitted TD report online?
            PDGA #25296
            Stumptown #34

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Flash View Post
              Ryan,

              Did you end up separating the pools in the submitted TD report online?
              The report has not been submitted yet, that's a question for Steve. He will be submitting the official report. All I've done is upload the scores.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
                Geee Nate, thanks a lot. I'm sure that will put us old men at ease now.

                BTW, Doug mentioned that he wanted to learn how to throw while wearing a skirt. Not sure why. He just mentioned it. Thought I would pass that info on to you in case you wanted to make him wear a skirt for your session with him and Spence.
                It's called a kilt John and I'll be showin' ye what I gots under me kilt later! Ya Bugger!
                Thanks for the props bro!

                And Bob, I tried the juniors this time and NO DICE, those kids are killers! Rec all the way!!!

                Comment


                • Hey Doug, when's the Kilted Open, I'm in...
                  Ivictus Maneo
                  educate your thinking

                  Comment


                  • Lets get it going JMan! I know some other brothers who like to throw sportin' the tartan!

                    Kings may be blest, but Tam was glorious,
                    O'er a' the ills o' life victorious.

                    Robert Burns

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by douglaselvis View Post
                      Lets get it going JMan! I know some other brothers who like to throw sportin' the tartan!

                      Kings may be blest, but Tam was glorious,
                      O'er a' the ills o' life victorious.

                      Robert Burns

                      You may call your skirt a kilt, but it looks like a skort from here.


                      Jesus J, please don't ever wear your skirt to Casual Sundays. The glow of them pasty white legs is distracting enough when you wear shorts. It's like someone poured blue food coloring in a glass of milk..

                      Comment


                      • Bad Monkey Tourney

                        Does anyone know if there are any pictures of the final nine??? Where might they be????

                        Comment


                        • Pictures

                          I put up some PICTURES from the BMO. Quite a few of the Juniors for some reason. Feel free to click on a thumbnail to see a larger view.

                          Cheers, Eric

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ericedge View Post
                            I put up some PICTURES from the BMO. Quite a few of the Juniors for some reason. Feel free to click on a thumbnail to see a larger view.

                            Cheers, Eric
                            Thanks for the link. There were some great pictures of Easten I will have to make sure he sees them.

                            Comment


                            • Survey Results

                              Players, if you have not filled out your survey on the Bad Monkey Open, please do so as soon as possible. We will be closing the survey and awarding the prize to our random winner soon.

                              I've attached the results so far. Thanks everyone that filled out the survey so far. If you do not have the link to fill out the survey please e-mail me and I will send it to you.

                              Comment


                              • I filled out my survey, all good responses of course. As the 2nd tourney ever held at Leveritch, I think things ran pretty smoothly. I had a great time despite my horrible playing. Thanks for the DQ on Sunday after we cleaned up tourney central
                                All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X