X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did any press show up there?
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
      About that Ol' Bob Sighting: Was he the guy standing next to Elvis?

Oh, you meant "Over the Hill" Bob. You can tell us apart. I'm the tall one with hair all over and around my head!
      Uhhhhhhhh........you got the wrong picture there BIG fella. Here is the right one.

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
        That's big talk - no, HUGE TALK - from the guy that just took LAST PLACE IN THE NOVICE DIVISION! Aren't you supposed to be able to back up your smack talk?

Still love ya, Bob. Will bring you a root beer to TT tomorrow.
        Hey now........I got the CTP not Spencer.

Bob

Comment

• Bad monkey?

(Geez, did I get back on topic? Sorry, it won't happen again.)
          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• It was a great event. I enjoyed myself very much, though it would have been nice to have someone else playing in the woman's rec division so I could have stayed there. My son also had a great time and was very happy to get his most improved award. That first round was really hard on him and we appreciate all the encourgement he got.

Thank you again.

Comment

• I had an amazing time at the BM! It was my first tournament and I had an incredible time! Thank you!

-Zac

Comment

• Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                Need more smack talk? You think I would stoop to trying to get into a little kids head? I'll take Spencer on any where, any time, even his own playground. Er.....golf course! Tell him to bring a bigger bag next time so he has room for his BINKY. You tell the LITTLE guy next time there will be NO mercy. I'll bury him in a pile of rubble. I'll bring it so hot he'll think it's armegeddan. I'll blow him away so bad he'll run crying like John Gorman at a Bambi movie. Let the games begin, may the best Man win. Errrrrrrrr........best Boy...............grrrrrrrrrr........best Man or Tiny Little Boy, win. (root beer for Spencer) Only thing I have to say now is BRING IT!

Bob

ps........for those who might think this is serious post and that I am picking on a little kid............You're right!

I bet Julie told you about the Bambi thing. I can't help it, Bob. I'm sensitive that way. Not old and heartless like you.

Pickng on a small, defenseless child. I can't believe you'd do such a thing. It makes me cry just thinking about it. Poor Spence! Doesn't the kid have enough to worry about with his dad bagging in the Rec division.

Comment

• I'm sorry I missed it, but with family emergencies these things happen. Sounds like it was a good time had by all. Congrats!

Comment

• Pickng on a small, defenseless child. I can't believe you'd do such a thing. It makes me cry just thinking about it. Poor Spence! Doesn't the kid have enough to worry about with his dad bagging in the Rec division.

I know it'll come out in therapy years from now!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by douglaselvis View Post
                      Pickng on a small, defenseless child. I can't believe you'd do such a thing. It makes me cry just thinking about it. Poor Spence! Doesn't the kid have enough to worry about with his dad bagging in the Rec division.

I know it'll come out in therapy years from now!!!

I think I'm all out of Bagger jokes, for now.

Did I forget to say congratulations? You played like a mad man, Doug! Good job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
                        I think I'm all out of Bagger jokes, for now.

Did I forget to say congratulations? You played like a mad man, Doug! Good job.
                        I think I overheard Spencer giving Doug pointers between rounds. AND I heard Spencer say, "NO dad, if you play in the Juniors Division next time, I'm sure they WILL call you a BAGGER".

Bob

Comment

• The McMahan's had a great time at the BMO. What an awesome event koddos to Steve & Ryan, and everyone else who helped put on this event. We had a most awesome lunch Sunday at the DQ as well. Can't wait for the next event at Leverich, which rumor has it will be in Aug.

Cindy
                          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                          Stumptown #176
                          PDGA #37716

Comment

• Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                            I think I overheard Spencer giving Doug pointers between rounds. AND I heard Spencer say, "NO dad, if you play in the Juniors Division next time, I'm sure they WILL call you a BAGGER".

Bob

Comment

• I have a lesson planned with Doug and Spencer this Friday, so get your licks in now...I plan to put him on the fast track.
                              Nate
                              Innova Champion Discs
                              Discmania
                              huk lab
                              Keen Footwear
                              Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                              Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                              Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

• Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
                                Disc Golf Scene Stumptown bag tags need to be updated. Keys, get on it!
                                I'm getting there. I have been trying to get previous errors worked out so that when I enter the BMO tag results I can verify the are correct. The Disc Golf Scene leader board is not matching up with the tags people brought to the event.
                                Current World Rank: 2857th
                                Lowest Rated Round: 777
                                Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
                                Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
                                Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
                                Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
                                Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
                                Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X