X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wog View Post
    Players: You should have received an e-mail with detail related to the tournament. If you did not get the e-mail please let me know and I'll forward it to you.

We will be closing registrations tomorrow at midnight. Last chance!!!!!

Did anyone mention we have an Innova Discatcher Traveler that we will be giving away to one player chosen at random? Well we are!
    I haven't received any emails yet..

Does the basket giveaway have to be random?? I think it should be given to the person with the best height to weight ratio... or maybe to the person with the longest legs... or the youngest person playing advanced... or the person that can come up with the most lame categories just so he can attempt to swing the odds in his favor...

Comment

• Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
      I haven't received any emails yet..
      Just kidding, I found it in my junk mail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
        Does the basket giveaway have to be random?? I think it should be given to the person with the best height to weight ratio... or maybe to the person with the longest legs.
        We thought about doing one of the two of these, but then we decided it wouldn't be fair for one of the TDs to take home the basket...so it gonna be random.

Comment

• Our family is really looking forward to this event, though my son and I were the only ones in our division as of Sunday night.

We are off to play a practice round tonight.

Comment

• I never received an email.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce View Post
              I never received an email.
              Did you look in Brody Cannon's Junk Mail folder? It's a popular spot for e-mail...
              Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
              Or does here stand the last remaining man
              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• If there is a waiting list, and you are on it, might as well show up. Unless I find a ride soon, there may be at least 1 opening available
                All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Trozzle: Can you get on the Max? I could pick you up and drop you off at Goose Hollow...
                  Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                  Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                  Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                  Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                  Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• let me check the bus and max schedule from my house for those days and I will let you know. Thanks

Comment

• Email contents:

The course has been meticously cared for by a great team of volunteers. The weather forecast is for awesome weather. We have full fields for most divisions. The sponsors are preparing their displays and hopefully you are practicing your putting skills!

Schedule:

Day 1: Saturday, June 27, 2009
                      7:45am Pool A - Registration / Check-in
                      8:30am Pool A - Players meeting
                      9:00am Pool A - Tee off
                      10:00am Pool B - Registration / Check-in
                      10:45am Pool B - Player's Meeting
                      11:15am Pool B - Tee off
                      1:00pm Pool A - Round 2 Players Mtg
                      1:30pm Pool A - Round 2 Tee Off
                      3:15pm Pool B - Round 2 Player's Mtg
                      3:45pm Pool B - Round 2 Tee Off
                      Day 2: Sunday, June 28, 2009
                      9:30am Pool B - Final Round Player's Mtg
                      10:00am Pool B - Final Round Tee off
                      11:45am Pool A - Final Round Player's Mtg
                      12:15pm Pool A - Final Round Tee off
                      2:30pm Advanced Players - Final 9
                      4:30pm Award Ceremony

Pool Assignments

Pool B
                      Advanced, Intermediate, Adv. Master
                      MA1, MA2, MM1

Pool A
                      All Other Divisions
                      MA3, MA4, FW1, FW2, FW3, MJ#, etc.

Course Layout:

If you haven't seen the interactive map for the course I recommend you check out the following map by clicking the link and review the course layouts for Saturday and Sunday.

Click to View Interactive Map

Parking:

Please review the map and follow the signs when you arrive at the park on Saturday. The south lot (by hole 1 & 12) will be closed for the weekend. There will some spectator parking along the road near 39th street, however, parking for players is in the far north parking lot and you will enter the park on Discovery Trail passing hole 10 on your way to the picnic shelter which will be Tournament Central for the weekend. The center parking lot is reserved for VIPs, sponsors, volunteers, and guests ONLY. You are welcome to use that log for loading and unloading only. There is also a small gravel parking area on the west side of Leverich Park Way as you head down the hill, but DO NOT park along the road on the east side of the road as that is a no parking zone and cars have been towed from this area in the past.

Last minute changes:

There are only a few spots left for rec, novice, women and junior players. If you konw of someone that qualifies to play in these divisions please encourage them to register today. Also, if you are considering a change of divisions for any reason you MUST make that request before midnight Tuesday. As a courtesy to potential players on the wait list, if an emergency arises and you cannot play this weekend please e-mail or call us so we can allow someone else to take your place.

We are very excited for this weekend. If you have any questions or there is anything we can do to make your experience better this weekend don't hesitate to ask. We'll do our best to get you an answer or try to accomodate your special request.

Finally, please check the PDGA registration web page to make sure your information has been entered correctly. If there are any corrections please e-mail as soon as possible and let us know.

Steve & Ryan
                      Co-Tournament Directors
                      Bad Monkey Open

www.vcdg.org
                      www.discgolfscene.com
                      PDGA Registration List

Comment

• We had one drop from Pool B. If anyone wants to move up to Intermediate or Advanced divisions please e-mail/PM me as soon as possible.

Comment

• Trozzle may need to move up in order to get into my pool so that he can ride with me...

Comment

• I already got myself moved up to Int, so that should be pool B, same as you.

Comment

• Right on!

Comment

• Dont put my spot open to the waiting list, I got a ride!!!! Thanks Gawain

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X