X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gwillim View Post
    I'm about 95% sure we took care of your Saturday evening scheduling issues also!

Awesome, sir. Thanks much!
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
      Any fundraisers in there, or are they all for PP?
      We have CFR Glow Destroyers that are not for the P.P. I'm not sure how many are available for sale. I need some for trophies and such, I'll publicize it when I figure out, probably no later than Monday.

I know for a fact that there will be custom BMO discs for u to purchase, Scott!

Comment

• I too would be interested in one of the CFR Glow Destroyers. I don't have enough money to sponsor a hole, but I could probably plunk down on a disc to support.

Also, I am more than willing to help between whatever rounds I am throwing in, if need be. Let me know.
        TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

• Originally posted by gwillim View Post
          We have CFR Glow Destroyers that are not for the P.P. I'm not sure how many are available for sale. I need some for trophies and such, I'll publicize it when I figure out, probably no later than Monday.

I know for a fact that there will be custom BMO discs for u to purchase, Scott!
          Excellent! Perhaps I will see you next Tuesday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
            Excellent! Perhaps I will see you next Tuesday?
            I'm hoping to be there for TT. I won't know until after the weekend, however.

Zippy:
            I'm sure we can find something for u to do betwix your rounds!

Comment

• Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
              Awesome. Thanks, Gwillim. My beloved and her son were worried they wouldn't be able to get lighter weight discs.
              Your beloved, her son, AND this old man.

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by Wog View Post
                http://www.vcdg.org/BMO2009

Updated map, schedule and Proposed Pool Assignments posted at the above link. <- All Subject to change!

I assume that proposed means that it may be changed when will this be set in stone this is vital to family planning.

thanks
                Scotty B

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty B View Post
                  I assume that proposed means that it may be changed when will this be set in stone this is vital to family planning.

thanks
                  Scotty B
                  Scotty,
                  We will have the pools assigned by the end of the day. We are just doing some last minute calculations to make sure that everything works and we won't have any major problems come "go" time.
                  Thx,
                  Ryan

Comment

• There are only three spots left for Advanced, Intermediate and Advanced Masters! Sign up NOW

Comment

• Not sure if I'll play or not, but signed up just in case I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                        Not sure if I'll play or not, but signed up just in case I do.
                        Bruce,
                        I know the logic behind your decision works, but you really shouldn't sign up unless you're planning on playing for real. Otherwise you are taking the opportunity away from another player, and creating more work for the TDs.

I think you're really planning on playing though, right?

-Ryan

Comment

• You're playing! Serious... I won't bring my dog or my kid. Probably.
                          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Bruce is playing, or I'm giving him noogies.

Bob

Comment

• I am looking for a ride to this from anyone from the Hillsboro/Beaverton area. I live in the Tanasbourne area. right by the Streets of Tanasbourne Mall.
                              All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Players: You should have received an e-mail with detail related to the tournament. If you did not get the e-mail please let me know and I'll forward it to you.

We will be closing registrations tomorrow at midnight. Last chance!!!!!

Did anyone mention we have an Innova Discatcher Traveler that we will be giving away to one player chosen at random? Well we are!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X