Bad Monkey Open - June 27-28, 2009 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AH...reading back I realize there is a third round on Sunday in addition to the final 9. My mistake.

    Comment


    • No worries. I am hoping that the baskets get moved after Saturday's first round so that we can play layout 2 twice. Looks fun and I love the under-the-bridge tee idea for normal hole 4. I am assuming that the order of play would be hole 1, hole 3, hole 4, etc. since hole 2 appears to be removed for this layout?
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

      Comment


      • How strict will the OBs be? Will it be like all pavement and beyond or just pavement or what?

        Comment


        • If you look at the map and click on the holes, most have OB stated there.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sam View Post
            If you look at the map and click on the holes, most have OB stated there.
            But what it doesn't say is that when a player goes OB, the rest of the group hollers, "Bad Monkey, Bad Monkey".

            Bob

            Comment


            • Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
              But what it doesn't say is that when a player goes OB, the rest of the group hollers, "Bad Monkey, Bad Monkey".

              Bob
              We'll go over this at the player's meeting when we have everyone's full attention.

              Comment



              • Mmmmmmm

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gwillim View Post

                  Mmmmmmm
                  Save the blue ones for me!
                  What discs do we get to choose from?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
                    Save the blue ones for me!
                    What discs do we get to choose from?
                    You get to choose from the disc's in the picture.

                    Bob

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                      You get to choose from the disc's in the picture.

                      Bob
                      What he said.









                      champ:
                      wraith
                      teebird
                      valkyrie
                      leopard
                      CFR cro

                      dx:
                      aviar
                      roc

                      (u get one champ and one dx)

                      Comment


                      • All 165g and lower are getting reserved for the ladies and the juniors and anyone over 50. Basically, if you don't HAVE to have lightweight plastic, we need you to understand that others do and that those who do NEED the lighter plastic get first chance at it. Thanks for your understanding.

                        One more thing. There are LOTS of each mold. Please don't contact me to "reserve" any discs, I can't do that as it's not fair for other ppl.

                        Comment


                        • http://www.vcdg.org/BMO2009

                          Updated map, schedule and Proposed Pool Assignments posted at the above link. <- All Subject to change!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                            All 165g and lower are getting reserved for the ladies and the juniors and anyone over 50. Basically, if you don't HAVE to have lightweight plastic, we need you to understand that others do and that those who do NEED the lighter plastic get first chance at it. Thanks for your understanding.
                            Awesome. Thanks, Gwillim. My beloved and her son were worried they wouldn't be able to get lighter weight discs.
                            TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                              Awesome. Thanks, Gwillim. My beloved and her son were worried they wouldn't be able to get lighter weight discs.
                              I'm about 95% sure we took care of your Saturday evening scheduling issues also!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                                What he said.









                                champ:
                                wraith
                                teebird
                                valkyrie
                                leopard
                                CFR cro

                                dx:
                                aviar
                                roc

                                (u get one champ and one dx)

                                Any fundraisers in there, or are they all for PP?

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X