Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrugh! Is there ANY sort of rough schedule yet? I REALLY want to sign myself, my beloved, and her son up for this, and having a rough idea of times would help a great deal! Any info is appreciated. Thanks!
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

• Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
      Arrugh! Is there ANY sort of rough schedule yet? I REALLY want to sign myself, my beloved, and her son up for this, and having a rough idea of times would help a great deal! Any info is appreciated. Thanks!
      Gwillim said last night he should have the schedule posted by the end of the week. I really hope everything works out so that you can play.

Bob

Comment

• The "Rough Schedule" is posted on DiscGolfScene.com

We'll be posting the pool assignments by Monday at the latest.

Most likely Intermediate and below will play in pool A and Advanced, Advanced Master and women's divisions will be in pool B. Others will fit in as necessary. This is purely speculation and will depend on the final numbers. Do not make plans based on this posting.

Comment

• Thanks for the info, Steve. Based upon that, I signed the three of us up!

If anyone else wants in on this, you'd better hurry! Looks like only 16 or so spots are left!!!
          TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

• Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
            Thanks for the info, Steve. Based upon that, I signed the three of us up!

If anyone else wants in on this, you'd better hurry! Looks like only 16 or so spots are left!!!
            Everybody remember that food is not provided so either bring food or plan to run out to eat between rounds. Theirs food nearby. I will have dvd's of the Rose City Open 2007 with me for sale as fund-raiser for this years RCO. $20 for an opportunity to help support the RCO AND it is a fun one to watch. See then, future world champion, Dave Feldberg manage the course at Pier Park.

Can't wait to Monkey around at the Bad Monkey!

Bob

Comment

• There are plenty of Eateries nearby but you'll want to go to Dairy Queen on main street in Vancouver. They are a sponsor of the course and the Bad Monkey Open.

Comment

• Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                I will have dvd's of the Rose City Open 2007 with me for sale as fund-raiser for this years RCO. $20 for an opportunity to help support the RCO AND it is a fun one to watch. See then, future world champion, Dave Feldberg manage the course at Pier Park.
                Huh... you'd think the TD would have gotten a copy for free.

Kidding. I will take one of those off of your hands next Saturday, Bob.

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  Huh... you'd think the TD would have gotten a copy for free.

Kidding. I will take one of those off of your hands next Saturday, Bob.

Funny how the TD is always the last to be recognized sometimes isn't it. We try to make sure to take care of the people that help out and ask nothing for ourselves. There IS reward however, in the good feeling we get from what we do. I do appreciate your time to make the RCO the anticipated event it has become. I'll see you on the battle field at the BMO.

Bob

Comment

• Just played Leverich for the first time yesterday! It's a beautiful place! Nearly got lost a couple times in the first round but the map helped guide me back on track. Shot -2, -4, and -7. The final round (-7) included 2 or 3 missed putts from 30 ft. Can't wait to play with the new tee pads considering that i nearly fell on my face a few times.
                    Just a couple questions... I'm sure they've probably been answered already...

Will any holes be changed?
                    What placements will the baskets be in?
                    Where will the added holes be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
                      Will any holes be changed?
                      What placements will the baskets be in?
                      Where will the added holes be?
                      Here's a link to the current plan for the course.

Google Maps
                      • There will be alternate placements for Saturday & Sunday
                      • We are adding one hole (9A)

Comment

• Wow... that last round looks like there could be some serious clusterstuff going on with the crossing of fairways on holes 1 and 12 & 2 and 5, for example.
                        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Last round is a Final 9 for the top 4 Advanced players only. Crossing fairways won't matter since there is only one group playing.

Comment

• Well there you go then. So... two rounds will be played on one of the layouts. I suppose it depends on when you move the baskets, though, right? Any idea on when that will happen and which layout will be played twice?
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• That map has three layouts.

Comment

• Correct. One of those layouts will have to be played twice in order for us to have three rounds since the purple layout is only for the final 9 - after the third round of the tournament on Sunday.

~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X