Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After my experience today and a slight..anger issue, I think I will miss this tournament. Good luck Steve, Ryan and the crew putting this on!

Comment

• BMO is gonna ROCK. Lets Dance intermediates......

Donnie
      Ya i'm one of those guys!!!!!!:chug::rockon:
      Live it. Love it. Rip it.
      Stumptown # 190

Comment

• I was out at leverich on saturday and noticed that most of the natural tee pads were in pretty bad shape is this something that is going to be attended to and do we need to show up early to help out I just want the course to be represented well so that future tournaments will draw more people. Please let me know if there are any plans to spruce the place up a little before the tourney.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty B View Post
          I was out at leverich on saturday and noticed that most of the natural tee pads were in pretty bad shape is this something that is going to be attended to and do we need to show up early to help out I just want the course to be represented well so that future tournaments will draw more people. Please let me know if there are any plans to spruce the place up a little before the tourney.
          Yes, there are plans being made to spuce up the course and tee pads. Further discussion at the Stumptown meeting Tuesday night at Next Adventure. 7:30-9:00

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by Wog View Post
            We just set a new record for disc golf in Southwest Washington. The Bad Monkey Open will be the largest disc golf tournament ever held in SW Washington.
            Really? Bigger than a certain muddy private-course, now-invitational that shall remain nameless?
            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
              Yes, there are plans being made to spuce up the course and tee pads. Further discussion at the Stumptown meeting Tuesday night at Next Adventure. 7:30-9:00

Bob
              for sprucing up the tee pads. They're a little on the scary side.

Comment

• Signed up online. Will bring the money to whoever at Tuesday Twos tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                  Really? Bigger than a certain muddy private-course, now-invitational that shall remain nameless?
                  Good point...How about the largest PDGA sanctioned event in SW Wash.

Comment

• For those of you that can't make the meeting tomorrow...Come out and bring shovels so we can flatten the tee pads at Leverich this coming Saturday at 9 a.m. We will have rubber tee pads for the tournament, but need a good base so we can put the pads down on smooth ground, not bumpy rutted ground.

Also, if anyone is available Saturday before the tournament to help put out the pads your help will be appreciated and rewarded as appropriate. Contact me if you are available!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
                      Signed up online. Will bring the money to whoever at Tuesday Twos tomorrow.
                      How does one sign up online without paying? I did not know that was possible....

Comment

How does one sign up online without paying? I did not know that was possible....
                        There is an option at the checkout to pay via check and snail mail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
                          Signed up online. Will bring the money to whoever at Tuesday Twos tomorrow.
                          Brody,
                          No one is going to be at TT tonight to take your check. There's a Stumptown meeting. Please send it via snail mail to the address on the checkout site. Thx.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                            There is an option at the checkout to pay via check and snail mail.
                            Cool - I never knew that. By the way, Stumptown is my FAVORITE online disc golf event signup web site, by FAR - great job, webmaster!

Comment

Cool - I never knew that. By the way, Stumptown is my FAVORITE online disc golf event signup web site, by FAR - great job, webmaster!
                              100% Steve Carson there!

Comment

• We are almost full. Last chance to sign up this week.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X