X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by douglaselvis View Post
    Just kidding, old man. Hope you rip that little kid a new one.
    I laughed out loud at that one!! Nice Scott!

Oh Spencers ready!!! Finally some competition!

I think you just fired him up!!!

We're both looking forward to this one!!!

Doug

Man - I really wish Matthew and I could make this. He's been dying for some competition his age. There just doesn't seem to be any around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
      Man - I really wish Matthew and I could make this. He's been dying for some competition his age. There just doesn't seem to be any around here.

I think Spence is in for a real treat. Getting to play Disc Golf with OTH Bob and Steve McMahan is one of my more favorite activities. These guys rock and will surely school Spence in the real meaning of the game --FUN!!!

Comment

• i cant wait till this event its going to be awsome!!!!

Comment

• Bump:

If you're considering playing the Bad Monkey Open, it will make it easier on Steve and I if you do it sooner rather than later.

Comment

• So how much griping would their be if I played in this? Just curious is all!
            Last edited by Bruce; June 12th, 2009, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce View Post
              So how much griping would their be if I played in this? Just curious is all!
              For sure no griping if you caddy for me.

Bob

Comment

If I knew who you were, I'd probably gripe in a major way. Seriously, i'm tired of comptetition.

Perhaps drinking and not posting is the way to go on this forum.

So who are you anyway, Bruce?

Comment

• I am me, of course. Actually I moved up to Pro about a year ago, just haven't cashed, and my awesome tournament play lately has helped tank my rating.

Comment

• They have already griped about me playing. What do you think they will say about YOU playing? You can probably park hole 7's basket from the 1 teepad!

Yeah, man. Bring it. Let's tear this shizzle up.
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by johnny lamotte View Post
                      i cant wait till this event its going to be awsome!!!!
                      Ladies and gentlemen... your Intermediate Champion*

* This is a prediction. Kid keeps tearing up Lunchtime League. Too bad that handicap kicks in next week.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I would like to have you play. I don't think there will be much griping. You haven't cashed in Open, and your rating would puts you at an MA1 level. Go for it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                          They have already griped about me playing. What do you think they will say about YOU playing? You can probably park hole 7's basket from the 1 teepad!

Yeah, man. Bring it. Let's tear this shizzle up.
                          Sam, did you seriously just say shizzle? It's official folks the word shizzle has now been removed from the ebonic dictionary and placed in Websters.
                          Training to be a bagger

Comment

• We just set a new record for disc golf in Southwest Washington. The Bad Monkey Open will be the largest disc golf tournament ever held in SW Washington.

Comment

• One More!!!!!

I'm In

Lets do this !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wog View Post
                                We just set a new record for disc golf in Southwest Washington. The Bad Monkey Open will be the largest disc golf tournament ever held in SW Washington.
                                Disc Golf is alive and well in SW Washington!

Can't wait to get the Monkey off my back.

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X