X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakewood Open June 20th-21st

This year the Lakewood Open is going to be held on June 20 & 21.

There are a couple of options available if you'd like to get registered to play the event. You can go to the Lakewood website and navigate to the flyer from the top of the page or hit the link that will direct you to TitleDisc for online registration.

Check out the Current Registration to see who's already signed up.

If the online registration fills and you know you want to play the event, please send me an email to get yourself on the wait list. I am planning on adding some extra holes which means there will likely be some players getting in off of the wait list (if there is one)
    Last edited by ericedge; April 29th, 2009, 08:48 PM.

The tourney is 6/20 and 6/21 (Sat & Sun).

Comment

I have a chance of talking my wife into letting me play in this one, it falling on Father's Day weekend and all.

Comment

I'd love to play this one! However, mountain golf is really hard to beat!
        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Fathers Day was an easy one!
          It was that dam Mothers Day that bit me!
          See ya'll at Lakewood!

Comment

I'm registered! Looking forward to trying a new park.. oh my gosh.. give me excuses to check out Lakewood! :rolling:
            Last edited by Mystjava; May 1st, 2009, 09:07 AM. Reason: I want the smilies!
            Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
            DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

You're going to love Lakewood. It's manicured (mowed), and has fun, rolling terrain with interesting shapes and great topography. A good mix of holes with a healthy dose of elevation change, mutiple ponds, water, bathrooms and shelters on the course, good benches & signs, multiple parking lots, and only 10 minutes from SeaTac! I'm already signed up!
              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                You're going to love Lakewood. It's manicured (mowed), and has fun, rolling terrain with interesting shapes and great topography. A good mix of holes with a healthy dose of elevation change, mutiple ponds, water, bathrooms and shelters on the course, good benches & signs, multiple parking lots, and only 10 minutes from SeaTac! I'm already signed up!
                Lakewood is all that, at more. Definately one of my favorites.

Comment

Hey, Eric! Put me on the list!! Heheh. I'll give you some cash next I see ya...

Comment

If I'm feeling up to it.. I will stop by after my tournament tomorrow and check it out? Depends on how tired I am. ...
                    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Lakewood open accomodations

If folks are thinking of traveling for this event... I have "camping" facilities about 5 minutes from the course. Putting basket in backyard and "driving range" across the street. PM me... there is space for camper/etc. too.

FORE!

Comment

I am in!!! Can't wait to play another event at Lakewood.

Comment

Really? That's surprising. I guess you didn't see that I'm co-TDing this, and we've decided to make this a Superclass event (all in the longs, of course.)

j/k

If any other Oregonians are interested in playing this event, I'll be at the Fling and you can sign up with me.
                          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                            If any other Oregonians are interested in playing this event, I'll be at the Fling and you can sign up with me.
                            Sounds good. What's your full name Tim so I know who to look for? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                              Really? That's surprising. I guess you didn't see that I'm co-TDing this, and we've decided to make this a Superclass event (all in the longs, of course.)

j/k
                              Oh Tim.....you so crazy!

Hey, make it a RIPT, Three Headed Monster, Superclass tourney.....AWESOME!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X