Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill and Micheal had shown me hole 4 through 14 when I visited on the 4th. Also, if your drive isn't low enough is what I remember about hole 12, it will go into the blackberries! Wink!
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Is Thursday Doubles still happening this week?
      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Yes, as far as I know, doubles is still happening.
        I putt, therefore I am.

Comment

I heard Thursday doubles was moved to Friday? Or is that a separate doubles?

Comment

If there are doubles Friday I'd love to play, if anyone knows what time they are please post it here. I am going to check out the Woodland Park Zoo tomorrow morning with my girlfriend and then we will be out at the course practicing and eventually playing doubles hopefully.
            Nate
            Innova Champion Discs
            Discmania
            huk lab
            Keen Footwear
            Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
            Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
            Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

I've heard rumors that doubles will happen, but nothing substantiated. My guess would be that if they do happen though, they'll be at the usual time (5:00 sign up/5:30 start).
              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Rahn told me he will be running the doubles round tonight, 5:30 start. I'll be the backup TD if he can't make it, so fear not!
                The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Jason, Kent and I will be leaving Portland shortly for the tourney! Woo-hoo!!!!!!! Go Team Oregon!

Comment

Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
                    Jason, Kent and I will be leaving Portland shortly for the tourney! Woo-hoo!!!!!!! Go Team Oregon!
                    Good luck to all three of you. I am insanely jealous. I love Lakewood. One of these days I'll make it there for a tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
                      Whoot! I can't wait to see you and play! See you all tomorrow.. (I don't think I will come over for the doubles..) I still have to look for a place to stay the night.
                      Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                      DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

scores

Awesome weekend, I had a blast running the event. I'm about to fall asleep in my chair but I did manage to get the SCORES up.

g'night

Comment

Just took a peek, gosh that Tuffi lady needs to play some more major tournaments with the women at like BSF and all of that, talk about a whipping in the Open Womens... ANd ouch to Nate in the final round losing that nice lead, can't win them all I guess damn my fantasy

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                            damn my fantasy
                            Yeah, me too. I'm firing Nate!

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks to Eric and Tim for doing an amazing job as TD's. The tournament was well thought out and flowed extremely well. Everything including the player packs, course set up, putting competition, CTP's to the awards. Thanks for a wonderful time and I hope if you all aren't too burnt out that you will consider doing it again. I wouldn't miss it for nothing!
                              "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                              -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Thanks Eric and Tim! Great tourney (as always)!
                                A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!