X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ft. Steilacoom Spring Classic

In the better late than never catagory...

There is now online registration open for the Ft. Steilacoom Spring Classic

And there's also a current Registered Player List available.

RESULTS are posted.

Looks like everyone that wanted to play the event got signed up. What a beautiful spring day for disc golf, awesome!

Comment

Wow, Sexton shot a 43 today! Mcgrew places third, Ryan takes first, Smashley takes first, Lund first, a bunch of Oregon players killed it up there. Lots of others too. Way to represent!
      Training to be a bagger

Comment

What a great tourney this was! The weather was perfect. Everything ran smoothly (Thanks Ray!) and the course looked awesome.

Also, thanks very much to Eric Edgerton for always getting those results up quickly. I know we all very much appreciate it.

Jeff

Originally posted by ericedge View Post
        RESULTS are posted.

Looks like everyone that wanted to play the event got signed up. What a beautiful spring day for disc golf, awesome!
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

That looked like one sick final 9 from Jeff Layland, a 21? I've seen some 22 and 23's but a 21 whoa... and damn SEXTON! yeah, nice 43!

Comment

holy friggin' 1076 rated round there nate. congratulations! is that your highest rated round ever?
            May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

HEMMERLING! HEMMERLING! HE'S OUR MAN! WE KNEW HE COULD GOLF AND YES HE CAN!!

Did you win the playoff, cappy?
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Holy Moly! Congratulations to Lundy for a great tourney! Check out those round ratings!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  HEMMERLING! HEMMERLING! HE'S OUR MAN! WE KNEW HE COULD GOLF AND YES HE CAN!!

Did you win the playoff, cappy?
                  I don't know who cappy is, but if that's a reference to Hemmerling then yep...it took home the trophy and a basket!
                  Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

It?

Hemmerling will always be Cappy to me as he was my first TDG captain.

Good on him for winning.

And nice shooting yourself there, Hiatt.
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Thanks...

I'd go back and edit "it", but it's been called out. And it's kinda funny.
                      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

It should be my new personal best. It was a fun round, longest putt I made was about 25'. I finished on hole 1 (<200') and missed the birdie so that was kinda lame but everything else went well, in the circle on 14/16 reachable holes.
                        Nate
                        Innova Champion Discs
                        Discmania
                        huk lab
                        Keen Footwear
                        Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                        Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                        Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Yeah, Nates round was pretty cool, but it was also pretty sneaky. He didn't do anything spectacular, like he said, the longest putt he made was 25'. He was just a machine off of the tee, didn't have a single poor drive. So, I guess thats how you shoot 1070+, throw perfect of the tee.
                          Team DISCRAFT
                          NW Sign Up
                          Gorilla Boy
                          Paragon Disc Golf
                          Odwalla

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X